[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - DIMU with very short full calibration results

DIMU with very short full calibration results

Info & Discussions about good ole AQ6, taken to the next level.

Re: DIMU with very short full calibration results

Postby bn999 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:23 pm

bn999

Postby sandmen » Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:18 pm

David,
Which cal & sim3 binary's did you use?
Did you select the DIMU checkbox in qgc?
sandmen

Postby teramax » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:14 pm

As long as I know are bad cal numbers mostly the fault of a bad dance log.
somehow everything can fly
teramax

Postby hogster » Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:28 pm

bn999 – That's very generous of you, I have uploaded them here:

http://www.horizonimaging.co.uk/rcgroup ... /autoquad/

sandmen - I used the standard GCS (version 133.00) as the only alternative cal and sim3 files I found (in ) were .exe files and I'm using a Mac ... I did have the "Using DIMU" checkbox ticked though.

Many thanks for your help guys :)

David
hogster

Postby bn999 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:55 pm

David,

I had no problems calculating your calibration parameters. Your data was extremely clean.

Attached is the param file with command lines that were used to generate each step. Also attached are the OSX executables that I used.

params.txt
(8.22 KiB) Downloaded 652 times

ground_calib_OSX.zip
(76.68 KiB) Downloaded 645 times
bn999

Postby sandmen » Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:59 am

I'm sure the problem is in the qgc, and using the wrong simu params.
sandmen

Postby hogster » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:20 am

Wow you gents are too kind :) Thanks so much for doing the number crunching for me!

I'm on holiday (in Berlin) at the moment, but I look forward to getting these calibration files onto my AQ and doing the maiden flight of my X8 when I get home! :mrgreen:

Where you did you get these cal files from bn999? Joerg's zip file contained .exe files but yours seem different? :?

Many thanks again for your help, David
hogster

Postby Astudillo » Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:34 pm

Hey guys,

I just downloaded the cal and sim3, but i get this error:

dyld: Library not loaded: /usr/local/lib/gcc/x86_64-apple-darwin13.0.0/4.7.3/libgomp.1.dylib
Referenced from: /Users/raymondastudillo/Downloads/ground_calib_OSX/sim3
Reason: image not found
Trace/BPT trap: 5

Does anyone know how to fix this?
Astudillo

Postby teramax » Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:38 pm

did you change in cal_version.txt from version 1.0 to 2.0 and save?
somehow everything can fly
teramax

Postby Astudillo » Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:02 pm

Hi Teramax,

Yes i changed the version number in the txt file(inside the app). I also tried to run cal and sim3 outside of the QGC app. But with the same results.
I also installed Xcode command line tools, as google was pointing me in that direction. But no luck so far.
Astudillo

PreviousNext

Return to AQ6 +DIMU +CAN