[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Let's show it off!

Let's show it off!

Info & Discussions about good ole AQ6, taken to the next level.

Re: Let's show it off!

Postby joebar.rc » Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:25 pm

joebar.rc

Postby Kisssys » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:38 pm

Menno,

About 10 years ago a friend took 2 AXI motors, one with a hollow shaft and made a really nice motor with the props contra rotating. We put it on a model simular the Convair XFY Pogo and were able to take off and land without any problems on the tail. The lack of torque made it pretty easy to do and didn't have to have huge surface deflections to get the job done. Spektrum has a new set of receivers with stabilization that I want to go back and try and fly it again but I unfortunately gave the motor away.

The large pancake motors that are made to have a slipring in the middle should be good candidates but would have to be rewound.

Max,

I didn't want to have to add another four motor drivers so I just put them in parallel. Not very efficient but it flew fine. It weighs close to 70 grams with battery so when all four props were off it was struggling but controllable. I pulled off each prop one at a time and it just got a little weaker each time. No control problems at all and it was just our normal Quatos.
Steve
Kisssys
Kisssys

Postby LinuxDoc » Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:09 pm

Autoquad M4 - Ladybird V2
Last edited by kinderkram on Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Only the ID of the YT videos belong between the tags
LinuxDoc

Postby kinderkram » Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:27 pm

Nice video, thx for posting!
Submitted to our M4 YT playlist.

btw: I´ve edited the YT link (see the note on the bottom of your post).

Norbert
kinderkram

Postby Teletubbie » Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:09 pm

I found a cheap Quad at the local drug store, 40Euro (with radio, Video cam with 4Gb micro mem card).
I put the M4 inn, with 600mah LiPo and Blue Tooth module.
total weight 95 Gram.
Using the M4_Ladybird_V2 PARAMS

Video:
http://youtu.be/0qDzPLcmQNE

//Frank
Attachments
IMG_20150228_122501.jpg
IMG_20150228_123521.jpg
Teletubbie

Postby kinderkram » Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:27 pm

Very nice find, flying good - a bit noisy, though.
What´s the flight time with 600mAh @ 95gr?

At a drug store? They obviously know how to please addicts with drugs of all kinds. :lol:
kinderkram

Postby Teletubbie » Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:39 pm

I know, not common to find it there.

It flies 6min with this setup.
Teletubbie

Postby dirk » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:53 pm

Here is my newest M4 build. It is a FPV H-Quad.

Partlist
---------
Autoquad M4
Carbon Micro-H Frame from Micro Motor Warehouse.
Chaoli 0820-17 Motors
Ladybird Props
VA1100 Ultra Micro FPV Cam (it is a cam with buildin TX and antenna.)
1S 750mAh Lipos

dirk

Postby kinderkram » Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:26 pm

Nice one, Dirk!
Flies smooth and agile.

btw: how´s the VA1100 coming along - do you get a proper image on your goggles?
kinderkram

Postby LPR » Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:43 pm

I was quite surprised that I could get a GPS lock in my house so I had to see if it would be able to hover in Alt/Position Hold.

The quad has a M4 v1 board, 8.5 Hubsan motors and props and a custom 3D printed frame.

Larry
LPR

PreviousNext

Return to AQ6 +DIMU +CAN