[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Desperately need help analysing log files!!

Desperately need help analysing log files!!

Info and discussion about the autonomous Micro FC, suitable for nanos, micros and mini multirotors

Re: Desperately need help analysing log files!!

Postby Patscherpofel » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:57 am

also here
https://github.com/mpaperno/aq_flight_c ... CHANGES.md

"
7.1.1884 - Feb. 7, 2016

~ Enable 2nd serial port option on M4 boards (COMM 2). Shared with PWM ports 7 (Serial Tx, J2.10 on expansion header) and 8 (Serial Rx, J1.10 on header). When using those ports for PWM (motor) outputs, be sure to disable any protocol on Serial 2 (QGC Misc. Settings/Serial Port 2/Protocol = None).

"
Patscherpofel

Postby aBUGSworstnightmare » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:25 pm

aBUGSworstnightmare

Postby Patscherpofel » Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:09 am

I would like to bring up my case in detail as well since it very similar

I have pretty much exact similar error on two differnt quad frames and motor/esc setups, two different m4n4 setups, on different firmwares (1852 and 1923)

I have done many many flights overall and this error is very present all the time
what is so disturbing is that the everything works so well and then you get basically slapped in your face

now I wanted to try a fresh restart and went back to the the 1852 fw and reset the params and did a pid tuning until I was happy with the flight performance
I had a very clean flight for 10min which I uploaded the log...tested atti mode and gps hold
the next flight I had 2 moments where I could hear again the very familiar sound of the quad doing erratic motor outputs without stick input in atti mode, I continued flying to see what would happen and then it flipped aggressively upside down
there was no wind

these are the 2 logs
https://we.tl/JigrUHbm0P

and the PARAMS
PARAMS flip quad.txt
(14.47 KiB) Downloaded 702 times

I am happy on all kinds of help, maybe you can spot something I have missed so far
these two m4s are the first AQs I have set up
Patscherpofel

Postby Patscherpofel » Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:24 am

and some more info on this frame

quad on 6s -580kv -13inch Tiger props , 75cm diameter
Afro HV 20A esc (blheli flashed , damped light active)
Frysky x4r with inverted s-bus mod

flipquad_ - 1.jpg

flipquad_ - 2.jpg
Patscherpofel

Postby bluuu » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:47 pm

FC is on rubber dumpers or not? Can't See on this pics.
bluuu

Postby LPR » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:00 pm

Patscherpofel

I make a point of not mounting the ground plate and GPS antenna directly above the Flight controller with extensions to the standoffs that mount the M4 board.

The weight of the ground plane and the GPS antenna might cause some movement of the M4 when the frame tilts rapidly. Also in a crash, you will often get more damage to the flight controller.

A larger ground plane and a new set of tall standoffs that are around the perimeter of the M4 board just might help with the problems you are having.

Larry
Last edited by LPR on Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LPR

Postby Patscherpofel » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:06 pm

Patscherpofel

Postby Patscherpofel » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:14 pm

Patscherpofel

Postby bluuu » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:22 pm

Not a same vibration. I had something like your problem then FC (aq6 in my case) was dampered. So.. maybe you getting natural resonance near "neutral" flying position?
bluuu

Postby bluuu » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:24 pm

bluuu

PreviousNext

Return to AutoQuad M4 Micro Controller