[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Desperately need help analysing log files!!

Desperately need help analysing log files!!

Info and discussion about the autonomous Micro FC, suitable for nanos, micros and mini multirotors

Re: Desperately need help analysing log files!!

Postby Patscherpofel » Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:46 pm

4th flight , tried the Taoglas GPS ,because I wanted the Glonass reception here in the mountains
again not attatched to the n4

and after 5min in super easy hover the motors started to jitter again in atti mode :o
not bad...the quad did hold its level...guess it was just wild on yaw like most of the time
I killed the throttle imidiately
forgot the SD card , but I am sure its the same old stuff

is there a chance a gps can cause this? could I messed up something when solder on the ground shield
the recption is better then with the circocomm
Patscherpofel

Postby bluuu » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:28 pm

One more guess... How is set your battery voltage input?
bluuu

Postby Patscherpofel » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:49 pm

external voltage sensor
Patscherpofel

Postby Patscherpofel » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:53 pm

I think I didnt make myself clear ...the only time it flew fine now was without gps or with the circocomm antenna
only the taoglas one is making the trouble so far...could be a conicidence...will test more for sure
Patscherpofel

Postby Patscherpofel » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:56 pm

and I can measure a connection between the pin and the ground on all 3 Taoglass antennas I have (the meter says 1489)
the circomm has no connectetion at all
Patscherpofel

Postby bluuu » Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:33 am

ok, look at hAcc and vAcc values in your log file
bluuu

Postby LPR » Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:55 pm

LPR

Postby Patscherpofel » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:57 am

I can not replicate this failure on the cirocomm gps , 50min of flights no problem at all...solid in all modes

so I did mount back the toaglas gps ,after 2min in the air it freakes out again in atti mode
first a few motor spikes..then after 10 sekonds copter dips 30 degrees and crashes without any stick input at all

these are the motor outputs from this flight...you can see the spikes after 2/3 of the flight in the end the crash
as far as I can remember these crashes only happened on these taoglas gps
I have 3 of them from mouser (Taoglas AGGP.35F) all oft hem show a resistance of 1300ohm
http://www.mouser.at/ProductDetail/Taog ... 8KpA%3d%3d

if sombody thinks it is possible that an active gps can cause these spikes and crashes then I might found the problem

thanks for any help on this !
Attachments
Bildschirmfoto 2016-09-16 um 09.57.03.png
Patscherpofel

Postby LPR » Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:07 pm

It's not the GPS antenna that is causing your problem unless you did not change the mount for the antenna and ground plane.
LPR

Postby Patscherpofel » Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:26 am

the mount is the same...mounted to the frame not the m4
Patscherpofel

PreviousNext

Return to AutoQuad M4 Micro Controller