[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Desperately need help analysing log files!!

Desperately need help analysing log files!!

Info and discussion about the autonomous Micro FC, suitable for nanos, micros and mini multirotors

Re: Desperately need help analysing log files!!

Postby whizz101 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:52 pm

ok, i have gone back to the hott 445 code i was originally using, and the motor outputs are back to normal!!!

Here's the graph from a short garden flight
back to normal.jpg

I will now try 7.1.b1851 and see if they re-appear.

Can anyone tell me where i can find 445 with out the hott extensions?

full log here
https://www.dropbox.com/s/s3lgnn6d89h4t ... 5.LOG?dl=0
whizz101

Postby Max » Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:19 pm

OK, if you can find the version where this start happening, that will help track it down.

There was no r445 released, that wasn't even a code change commit, just a reorganization... https://code.google.com/archive/p/autoq ... lt/commits

As I said, 7.1.1852 or 7.0.1848 will be the closest equivalents. They can be found in the "wizard" as well: http://autoquad.org/software-downloads/ ... ad-wizard/

-Max
Max

Postby whizz101 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:24 pm

so I couldn't find 1851, but did find 1852- v7.1-expr r449 b1852: v. 8.6

And is all well again...
back to normal 2.jpg

log here
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gqh00ei4axqzd ... 2.LOG?dl=0

I'll now try from the "next" branch b1871
whizz101

Postby whizz101 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:27 pm

whizz101

Postby whizz101 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:57 pm

ok,

firmware, v7.1.1871-mp-expr no problems
whizz101

Postby whizz101 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:43 pm

ok...

Just tried 1873, and the spikes are back!

back to spikes.jpg

so the problem lies between 1871 and 1873 in max's next branch.

I am now a bit undecided about what firmware to use? Should i stick with max's next 1871 or go back to 449 or 442.

The reason i keep asking for 445 is jussi suggested it and i was using the hott extension of 445.

As far as the original problem, that you guys say has been reported in the German forums when using the hott firmware. Is the problem identical to mine. With my problem it is clearly see-able on five incidents, all exactly the same in the logs. Is this the same in the German forums? Have people shown the same problems in the motor outputs? Just trying to know if i should continue to be cautious or consider it probably solved?

Thanks again for everyone's help, i hope that it is of some help to others.

Tristan
whizz101

Postby Max » Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:32 pm

Hi Tristan,

OK that really narrows it down, and there is a possible explanation as well. There was only one change between those two versions -- enabling the 2nd external serial port on M4, which is also shared with the PWM output ports (7 and 8).

Before I go "chasing dragons" could you verify a couple more versions? and also the version I've attached here. Doesn't matter which order. The one attached here only undoes the one change between 1871 and 1873.

Also please verify that you have no protocol selected for Serial Port 2 (COMM_STREAM_TYP2). The settings you posted earlier have it disabled, but just to make sure that hasn't changed.

Thanks!
-Max
Attachments
aqfc-mp-v7.1.1873-TEST-hwv8.6-quatos.zip
(164.34 KiB) Downloaded 703 times
Max

Postby whizz101 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:38 pm

ok, ill test those two now......

and the second serial port is off, I never use it...
Last edited by whizz101 on Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
whizz101

Postby Max » Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:41 pm

Max

Postby whizz101 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:58 pm

hello...

your 1873 TEST firmware is OK, no spikes. flew great!!

Will test 1881 now.
whizz101

PreviousNext

Return to AutoQuad M4 Micro Controller