[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - problems with Autoquad M4v2 and Spektrum DX6 (not DX6i!)

problems with Autoquad M4v2 and Spektrum DX6 (not DX6i!)

Info and discussion about the autonomous Micro FC, suitable for nanos, micros and mini multirotors

problems with Autoquad M4v2 and Spektrum DX6 (not DX6i!)

Postby UncleF » Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:13 pm

Hi,

i have problems with a Spektrum DX6 an the Autoquad M4v2. I will use the internal CYRF-Receiver on the M4-Board.

- i use the firmware 7.1.1852-hwv8.6-quatos on the board
- Binding works with my Spektrum DX6, DSMX 22ms.
- the radio quality shows 2-3% in QGC... :-(
- and the channels "overlap"... :-(( Channel 1 (Gas) shows 100% in QGC when it in the middle position and when the gas stick goes over the middle position to the high position the channel 2 (Roll) is active. Same with other channels.
- the servo monitor in the transmitter shows the correct channels.

Whats wrong in my setup? Or is the Spektrum DX6 incompatible with the internal receiver on the autoquad m4v2?

The board works correctly with a Spektrum DX8 from a friend. I have no other hardware for testing...

Thanks for your answers!

UncleF

PS: Sorry for my bad english...
UncleF

Re: problems with Autoquad M4v2 and Spektrum DX6 (not DX6i!)

Postby aBUGSworstnightmare » Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:37 pm

aBUGSworstnightmare

Postby UncleF » Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:51 pm

Hi,

thanks for your answer.

I dont know how i should bind the transmitter in DSM2-Mode... nothing in the manual. I think, its depends on the receiver.

In the moment i have no spektrum receiver to test it as a external radio on the board. But i will build a small ladybird, the internal receiver were the best option.... ;)

Is it a generally problem with the new transmitters? DX6 ist the new model, the DX6i works, the DX8 also...
UncleF

Postby UncleF » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:02 pm

Now, i have tested 2 different Spektrum DX6.

Both transmitters have the same problem with the internal CYRF-Receiver. I think, there are a general problem with the Spektrum DX6 and the AutoQuad M4v2......
UncleF

Postby aBUGSworstnightmare » Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:42 pm

aBUGSworstnightmare

Return to AutoQuad M4 Micro Controller