[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Multiwii MWC FC Bluetooth Module

Multiwii MWC FC Bluetooth Module

Info and discussion about the autonomous Micro FC, suitable for nanos, micros and mini multirotors

Multiwii MWC FC Bluetooth Module

Postby ebross67 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:11 pm

Hi to all AutoQuad members,

I'm a newb when it comes to multirotors. I bought a DJI Phantom 3 Advanced, and now have the bug. I thought I would go mini and try and to build a nanoquad with similar functions as the DJI. I found Autoquad and decided to jump in the world of DIY multirotors. I bought the Aq M4 and ladybird parts for the build. I wanted to add bluetooth telemetry. The AQ site recommends the bluetooth module form ViaCopter. The shipping from Denmark is too expensive and takes too long to the States. I was wondering if I could use the Multiwii MWC FC Bluetooth Module from Hobby King, and if there is any special programming? Thanks for any help.

Erik
ebross67

Re: Multiwii MWC FC Bluetooth Module

Postby aBUGSworstnightmare » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:21 am

aBUGSworstnightmare

Postby LPR » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:36 am

I have used the miltiwii bluetooth module and it works fine. Just like this one.

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/stor ... duct=64776

Larry
LPR

Postby ebross67 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:05 pm

Thanks for the response aBUGSworstnightmare.

Larry, thanks for the link. I like that I don't have to change the Baud Rate on the Bluetooth module. It comes shipped with 115200.

Many more questions to come, I'm sure - thanks again.
ebross67

Return to AutoQuad M4 Micro Controller