[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Modifying voltage "calibration" in GCS ?

Modifying voltage "calibration" in GCS ?

Info and discussion about the autonomous Micro FC, suitable for nanos, micros and mini multirotors

Modifying voltage "calibration" in GCS ?

Postby Crizz » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:12 pm

Actually i have several small problems with my M4 , but will get is solved. But one thing actually drives me nuts :

I can set voltage-Alert in GCS, Nice. But needless for M4, who sees the little LEDs in flight, esp. when built in a 500 size copter ? So decided to "trust" in the voltage-notice of GCS. But, as hard as i tried, i could not figure how to get the "warning : battery low" message triggered. Is this on level 2 only ? And, how long must the state below that value ?

Next problem : my batteries dont have a heavy loss at the end of capacity, voltage is sinking slowly over a wider range. That means, if a hiPower-Lipo is nerly empty at 3,75 V under load, mine are at 55 % DoD (45% left). I can use them down to 3.3 V under load. But, below 11,1 V voltage, the GCS shows a negative percentage value, and the message says a positive value - and this one is growing while voltage is sinking.

Is it possible to "adjust" these items ?

And : is there any other way to connect external LED for voltage warning to the m4 ? I´m using the N4 Expander with my unit.
Crizz

Re: Modifying voltage "calibration" in GCS ?

Postby Max » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:12 am

Max

Postby kinderkram » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:18 am

Did you set the warning levels both in the "Misc. Settings" and in the "Unmanned Systems"?

http://autoquad.org/wiki/wiki/m4-microc ... tage-Alarm

We recommend not to go below 3.3V for level 2
kinderkram

Postby Crizz » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:44 am

@Max : thanks alot, havent seen this - sometimes i seem to be a bat 8-)

@Kinderkram : no, havent known yet - will check this out, thanks alot !
Crizz

Postby Crizz » Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:11 pm

okay, checked it and it´s okay - in the QGC. But, in the field i often use my Smartphone, and at the Android-App it is different.

While QGC says e.g. 11.5 V = 59% batterystatus, the Android-version says 11.5 V = 21% ( !! ) And that´s my problem.

Where can i make changes at the Android app, to fix this issue ?
Crizz

Return to AutoQuad M4 Micro Controller