AQ M4 with PWM

Info and discussion about the autonomous Micro FC, suitable for nanos, micros and mini multirotors

Re: AQ M4 with PWM

Postby aBUGSworstnightmare » Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:32 am

aqv88888 wrote:
aBUGSworstnightmare wrote:Honestly speaking this is the easiest way to do it :?
If you don't have/want to use an expansion board you need to connect your ESC as described in this post: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=3857&start=10#p27969

I have connected the motors (picture).
The problem is, however, remained. I have the PWM signals measured with an oscilloscope.
The motors rotate with a constant speed after arming. But it's not possible to regulate the PWM value
continuous.

I use the KISS ESC 2-4S 12A v1.2 of flyduino.
The values A1 / A2 / Scale I have to measure and submit it to the Excel spreadsheet for my motors.
Know you about a params.txt for KissESC and T-1306-10 engine. I have not found a suitable.

Please provide data on the prop that you're suing as well since this values are related to the Motor+prop combination.

Please test with the PID Firmware for external ESC to verify your Connection/ESCs are working as expected, since what you explain still sounds like a wrong licence Problem. Please verify your license on the drone-controls web site http://www.drone-controls.com/index.cfm ... icense.htm
aBUGSworstnightmare

Postby aqv88888 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:16 am

aBUGSworstnightmare wrote:Please test with the PID Firmware for external ESC to verify your Connection/ESCs are working as expected, since what you explain still sounds like a wrong licence Problem. Please verify your license on the drone-controls web site http://www.drone-controls.com/index.cfm ... icense.htm

You were right. - There seems to be a license problem.
With the PID firmware I can regulate the ESCs continuously.
But I have checked my license number more the 2 times !!!

Many thanks for the support.

Now I'm trying to bring the thing to fly and to fix the license problem.
aqv88888

Postby aBUGSworstnightmare » Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:18 pm

aqv88888 wrote:You were right. - There seems to be a license problem.With the PID firmware I can regulate the ESCs continuously.

Good to hear! So your ESC/Connection to ESC is fine

aqv88888 wrote:Now I'm trying to bring the thing to fly and to fix the license problem.

Write an E-Mail to drone-controls support, attaching your AQ Serial no and your current license key. They will check and come back to you.
aBUGSworstnightmare

Previous

Return to AutoQuad M4 Micro Controller