[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Autoquad M4v1 and DSMX

Autoquad M4v1 and DSMX

Info and discussion about the autonomous Micro FC, suitable for nanos, micros and mini multirotors

Re: Autoquad M4v1 and DSMX

Postby and.is » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:52 am

At the moment, we have three DX9 (which we prefer over DX8 because of the master override feature), two of which work with DSM2 and one doesn't - and we will get problems if we have to buy any more (as the DSM2 capable ones are no longer sold in the EU).

And for now, RX is all I need, so the spektrum port would be fine (alternatively, maybe one of the SWD pins supports UART, then I could use that).

To update the Deltang, according to the datasheet I'd expect that I'd need access to pins P1.0 and P1.1 (21 & 22) of the CYRF69103, but if that is not possible I'll have to live with it.

EDIT: Initially, I didn't think being one of the uni guys was important for my Deltang question...
and.is

Re: Autoquad M4v1 and DSMX

Postby Kisssys » Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:46 pm

I spent month's messing with the Deltang, it's a good receiver for a indoor airplane or a toy helicopter. If you are doing something serious, don't use the Deltang.

The Deltang RX uses one receiver line, I would use that as your extra serial RX port and add an external satellite on the regular satellite port.

Remove Deltang or cut on red line and attach to remaining trace.

If you are still set on using it then you can open J17 and switch power to program the Deltang from those pads. The necessary programming pads P1.0 and P1.1 are brought out to the vias marked. I would guess you'll have to send it to David.

Cheers
Steve

DeltangProgramming.jpg
DeltangProgramming.jpg (112.01 KiB) Viewed 4849 times
Steve
Kisssys
Kisssys

Previous

Return to AutoQuad M4 Micro Controller