[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Motors dont spin

Motors dont spin

Info and discussion about the autonomous Micro FC, suitable for nanos, micros and mini multirotors

Re: Motors dont spin

Postby brat002 » Tue May 12, 2015 9:40 pm

a=12.5
b=21
d=14.5
c=17.5
to COG.
My measurements with thread and ruler was hard to explaining for my wife :)
brat002

Postby brat002 » Tue May 12, 2015 9:47 pm

It is result of "near by default" PIDs configuration https://plus.google.com/115088185602590 ... 58CmsCqqrT
I afraid try with unconfigured controller again. :D
brat002

Postby aBUGSworstnightmare » Wed May 13, 2015 6:29 am

If your measurements are correct the mixer is as below:
disco mixer.PNG
disco mixer.PNG (17.71 KiB) Viewed 12707 times

disco.xml
(753 Bytes) Downloaded 706 times

I would not say 'it's near by default', but from my personal experience I can say that a QUAD-X can do.
aBUGSworstnightmare

Postby brat002 » Wed May 13, 2015 8:51 am

brat002

Postby aBUGSworstnightmare » Wed May 13, 2015 9:29 am

aBUGSworstnightmare

Postby brat002 » Wed May 13, 2015 8:19 pm

It was not success story.
I started to tuning PIDS from P=40 to p=95, i from 0.0005 to 0.0009. Then was soft crash. I decreased pids to 85, but props was slightly damaged. Takeoff, then switch to pos. hold and quadcopter started rotating over YAW. Next was flip of death. Long range reciever and battery are damaged :(
Here is my mixing table and current PIDS. Could you look for my PIDS? PID values is in normal range?

Many thank for your help guys!
Attachments
new_pids.png
mixer_table.png
brat002

Postby aBUGSworstnightmare » Thu May 14, 2015 7:12 am

Attachments
Small Quad Test PIDs.txt
(710 Bytes) Downloaded 682 times
aBUGSworstnightmare

Postby brat002 » Thu May 14, 2015 6:06 pm

I think this mixing matrix is incorrect. Quadcopter wants to flip to back when throttle is up. Today I will try mixing matrix from multiwii.
brat002

Postby bluuu » Thu May 14, 2015 6:22 pm

check motors outs
If quad want to flip it's more possible.
bluuu

Postby Max » Thu May 14, 2015 8:05 pm

It's definitely not the motor mix causing your problem. Like bluuu said, most likely you have a prop or motor mounted/spinning in the wrong direction and/or the motors aren't plugged into the right ports on AQ. This is a very common mistake and is easy to make. No amount of PID tuning will fix it. Go back to defaults!

As for the actual motor mix, no, really... start with a Quad X mix. The one Joerg posted doesn't really make a lot of sense... there's no good reason to lower the Throttle numbers at all. Maybe the yaw numbers are OK, but I would play with that LATER after everything else is working properly.

And yes, please, it's much easier to review your settings if you just save them to a file.

-Max
Max

PreviousNext

Return to AutoQuad M4 Micro Controller