[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Radio fail starts mission

Radio fail starts mission

Info and discussion about the autonomous Micro FC, suitable for nanos, micros and mini multirotors

Re: Radio fail starts mission

Postby Crizz » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:40 pm

I dont use 10 ch FRsky anymore with my FASST-System, seems to be fauly, have several problems with it. Thats why i tried the Simprop Gigascan Rx. They dont support a "non FS" mode. But main thing seems to be RSSI in this case. So i will think over the WE about a Taranis after i read the manual (in the urgent matters)
Crizz

Postby aBUGSworstnightmare » Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:18 pm

aBUGSworstnightmare

Postby Crizz » Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:32 pm

I guess i even will sell my Dx6 BE and look for a Dx 9 or 10 :D

for my Ladbird-m4 it was okay, but here at my DeadCat its to much with hacking the M1-M4 ports for Gimbal, Lightcontrol and retracts - to less channels. Was bought in a hurry last year as i could get it for a fair trade, but not my prefered transmitter.

Okay, i see - much options, have to decide which one to handle in the first. Maybe Taranis with Spektrum Tx module , maybe i keep my T10 for the other models and sell the Dx6 instead

btw: meanwhile i tested my Ladybird-m4 for F/S-behavior. Okay, RSSI goes to 0%. But, Spektrum seems to have its own disadvantage : it does not rebind to the transmitter when its back on. My oh my......
Crizz

Postby aBUGSworstnightmare » Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:49 pm

aBUGSworstnightmare

Postby LPR » Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:04 pm

LPR

Postby Crizz » Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:14 pm

@Joerg: it´s a beta-m4 with the "older" receiver-chip onboard. On a Ladybird setup, an external reeiver doesnt make lots of sense. First tries have been with a Futaba R6007 because i didnt had a Spektrum Tx, but it ws too heavy and extrem low flight time. On my DeadCat i have the actual revision of the m4 board but there i cannot used the onboard receiver because of the needed modding of the motor-pins, its not enough space left in the frame on top of m4 FCU and my Dx6 doesnt solve the problem, i need 8 ch. It was only for a try what i did with the Ladybird-m4, and i wondered that it does not re-bind when i switched the transmitter back on again. I had the problem several times in the beginning, when i switched on transmitter and the Ladybird directly, they didnt bind. At this combination, transmitter needs to be powered on before receiver binds. Have no clue it its the same with the new CYRF-receiver.

Edit : @Larry : myabe you can tell me how to set the m4 to power-off-state during flight after failsafe - then whe have a deal :)

I´m talking about re-binding after failsafe and during operation.
Crizz

Postby aBUGSworstnightmare » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:31 am

aBUGSworstnightmare

Postby Crizz » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:50 am

you forgot one little thing : i mentioned that i need 3 PWM-outputs (gimbal and retracts ). So i need to use the motor-outputs m1-m4 and either soldering wires on the pads or rightangle-connectors, and this becomes tricky at mine. And i dont like the solution of wires with plugs, have made it ones for external ppm-input, and its not a clean solution. When i imagine i should do this 4 times (gimbal, retracts and voltage warning) the hairs in my neck rises ;)
Crizz

Previous

Return to AutoQuad M4 Micro Controller