[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - M4 + Graupner GR 12SC+

M4 + Graupner GR 12SC+

Info and discussion about the autonomous Micro FC, suitable for nanos, micros and mini multirotors

M4 + Graupner GR 12SC+

Postby b4lrog » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:07 pm

Hello,

I'm afraid i need to ask another dummy question and hope for your answers.

I would like to build a ladybird M4 quadcopter.However, I only have a Graupner MX 20, so from my understanding this means that i require an external receiver. Initially I thought the GR 12SC+ should work, but i now realized that it can only output SUMH and not SUMD. Is there anyway, to still make this work? And if so, how? Or otherwise, which lightweight receiver should i use?

Best regards and thanks in advance for your help!
Carsten
b4lrog

Re: M4 + Graupner GR 12SC+

Postby Teletubbie » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:20 pm

Teletubbie

Postby b4lrog » Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:51 pm

ok, so i figured out, that i needed to update the receiver to a newer firmware to make SUMD work ... so in principle it should work i guess, however the AQ M4 still does not recognize the receiver (receiver is set to SMUD on ch6, ch6 is connected to the external receiver, +/-/signal are correctly soldered, in the firmware it is set to RC1 SUMD Graupner, MW: Q FW ver: 7.0 - EXPR rev432 b1848, HW ver: 8 rev6).

any idea what the problem might be?
b4lrog

Postby kinderkram » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:17 pm

You need to use RC2 instead of RC1.

RC2-radio-settings.jpg
RC2-radio-settings.jpg (115.37 KiB) Viewed 11720 times
kinderkram

Postby b4lrog » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:40 pm

thank you :) it works like a charm :)

... and :oops: i should read the tooltips more carefully
b4lrog

Postby kinderkram » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:49 pm

kinderkram

Postby b4lrog » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:59 pm

thanks for the extra screenshot, maybe it helps future fast readers ;)

although i must admit that my initial confusion came from reading the M4 wiki:
http://autoquad.org/wiki/wiki/m4-microc ... o-options/

there in the screenshot it looks like RC1 is chosen
b4lrog

Postby kinderkram » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:24 pm

Yep, I added the second screenshot and links to the general info. Thx for pointing it out.
I guess some guys are only reading the info for M4 on it´s own pages - missing the general info that applies to both the AQ6 & M4.
kinderkram

Return to AutoQuad M4 Micro Controller