[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Binding MLP6DSM controller with M4V2

Binding MLP6DSM controller with M4V2

Info and discussion about the autonomous Micro FC, suitable for nanos, micros and mini multirotors

Re: Binding MLP6DSM controller with M4V2

Postby Max » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:00 am

FWIW, my Orange Tx module bound to M4v2 in DSMX 11ms mode on the first try. Just luck, perhaps. I haven't tried the other modes.

-Max
Max

Postby Max » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:03 am

BTW, I know some radio system may have trouble binding when the Tx and Rx are too close together. Don't know if that's the case here, just an idea. My M4 actually doesn't even have a radio antenna attached... but perfect reception when close to Tx.

-Max
Max

Postby kinderkram » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:00 am

kinderkram

Postby spacedog » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:20 am

I have two M4v2-boards (red and black) and two transmitters (Spektrum DX4e and Futaba T12FG with "Spektrum DM9 FUT MZ"-module).

I can bind the DM-9 (DSM2) but channel 2 is jumping to strange values when i move the stick. Channel 1 and 3-8 are working.

I can bind the DX4e but when i change one channel all other channels jump around in a weird pattern.

I hope this could be fixed with a FW-update...
spacedog

Postby Flyer324 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:52 pm

May just use a orange rx satellite receiver i have on my M4V2 board and that way I could use the MLP6DSM TX like i had planned.. Would i have to clear the solder on the jumper pads in order to use an external reciever?

Shame I can't use the onboard RX, I was so proud of the antenna I made for it.
Flyer324

Postby kinderkram » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:22 pm

Flyer, in order to use an external radio you need to remove the jumper J8 on arm 2.
kinderkram

Postby Flyer324 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:41 pm

Thanks I have got everything working now using an orangerx satellite receiver with the MLP6DSM TX. Would still love to use the internal receiver.

next I have to put some foam over the barometer i think, I'm finding It wants to gain altitude allot when flying in any direction fast, but okay just hovering.
Flyer324

Previous

Return to AutoQuad M4 Micro Controller