[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Binding internal Receivers

Binding internal Receivers

Info and discussion about the autonomous Micro FC, suitable for nanos, micros and mini multirotors

Re: Binding internal Receivers

Postby aBUGSworstnightmare » Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:09 pm

Hey guys,

did anybody of you manage to bind the Cypress on board receiver of a M4r6 with a DX10t?
Tried two boards without success (DSMX, 11ms).

Both boards bind well with my DX8i (DSMX, 11ms).

Any idea? Well, for now I will start using external Spektrum sats...

EDIT: SOLVED! You might need to start re-start binding immediately after TX reports 'binding failed'. Had to do it three times for a successful bind.
aBUGSworstnightmare

Postby JussiH » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:35 am

JussiH

Postby Astudillo » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:35 am

Astudillo

Postby Astudillo » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:35 am

Astudillo

Postby Teletubbie » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:32 am

I believe there are only six coming out in this config.
Does it work with a normal DSM receiver(more than 6 channels ?)

//Frank
Teletubbie

Postby LPR » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:52 pm

Ray

The number of channels you can receive depends on which M4 board you have. The M4 v1 gives you 7 channels and with the M4 v2 you can have 12 channels.

I've been able to get 12 channels with the M4 v2 board and the Orange Tx.

Larry
LPR

Postby kinderkram » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:24 pm

Ray, which transmitter module do you use?
Are you sure it supports more than 6ch for DSM?
kinderkram

Postby Astudillo » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:44 am

Hey Guys,

@Frank Unfortunately i don't have an spektrum RX, only a few orangeRX receivers that i know are only 6channels.So i can't test that.(of heb jij er toevallig een liggen? 8-) )

@Larry & Kinderkram I have the M4 v2 and the module is from OrangeRX with a futaba square plug soldered on it. There is no information on their site or in the manual that their is a channel limit on the module. It Binds on DSMX 11ms.

On my AQ6 setup my Futaba TX/RX has no problem using more than 8 channels.

Larry, do you also use the Futaba t8fg? Did you have to config some specific settings to get more that 6 channels on the trainer port?

Cheers,
Ray
Astudillo

Postby Max » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:40 am

I get 8 channels with the JR-style Orange DSM module and M4v2/CYRF. With 3 different radios, though none of them are a Futaba (Tgy 9x, Taranis, MPX Evo). I imagine it depends on what your Tx is sending out the trainer port (how many channels in the PPM stream).

-Max
Max

Postby Astudillo » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:31 am

Astudillo

PreviousNext

Return to AutoQuad M4 Micro Controller