[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - First mission flights

First mission flights

Info and discussion about the autonomous Micro FC, suitable for nanos, micros and mini multirotors

First mission flights

Postby Teletubbie » Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:47 pm

First mission flights on my Beta M4 done, need binoculars :geek: to follow but is fun.
Bluetooth connection is working great on my android phone but looking for 433Mhz telemetry so That I can follow
'it' all the way.

Challenges:
Longer flying time
Blue GPS LED is not working, QGC reports 3D fix
M4 on bigger (Q250) quad with brushless motors

//Frank
Attachments
M4_2.jpg
M4_1.jpg
Teletubbie

Re: First mission flights

Postby kinderkram » Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:19 pm

Nice one, Frank!

What´s the AUW, lipo and flight time?
You have the Kissssys adapter on it - why?
kinderkram

Postby Teletubbie » Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:32 am

The Kissssys adapter is on it because I though that it would be a easy connection for my BT but it turns out that the connector is not providing 3volt so I took the power from the step-up pins (no step-up board placed)
Know it is extra weight that I can loose.

It is 45 gram and fly 4min with 380mamp LiPo.

It is super stable and like to find a bigger lipo for some longer flying time and put some FPV gear on it but really
the board have to go on my 250 fame.

//Frank
Teletubbie

Postby Kisssys » Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:14 pm

The Kisssys adapter has to have a stepup board attached to provide 5 or 3v3 volts. The Pololu S7VF3 would supply 3v3 volts. For the time being don't hook up the control wire to the stepup board as the code is not their to turn it on and off from the M4.

I would not trust the M4 stepup voltage being able to supply enough current for the bluetooth without overloading the stepup regulator or the regulators that supply it with voltage.
Steve
Kisssys
Kisssys

Postby Teletubbie » Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:48 pm

Thank you Steve, I will remove the board for now.

//Frank
Teletubbie

Return to AutoQuad M4 Micro Controller