[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Welcome to the M4 forum section - beta

Welcome to the M4 forum section - beta

Info and discussion about the autonomous Micro FC, suitable for nanos, micros and mini multirotors

Re: Welcome to the M4 forum section - beta

Postby joebar.rc » Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:43 pm

Cool Steve, very cool. Very useful that prop protection, seems you want to annoy that poor tree :)
I wonder how many movies we will see once the M4 is released, probably a lot of users will fly in a totally different style compared to the bigger ones I'm sure.

Menno
joebar.rc

Postby Kisssys » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:16 pm

The Motors are the Chaoli 0720-12 with Hubsan props. I think I can make a much lighter protection ring but that was so easy to do it's hard to beat. The motors are just tacked with CA to the frame.

I was trying out PowerDirector video editor, my Sony Vegas Pro can't seem to handle the odd video formats I come up with.
Steve
Kisssys
Kisssys

Postby bluuu » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:26 pm

My M4 on 3d printed CP :)

m4_frame.JPG
bluuu

Postby Kisssys » Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:40 am

Steve
Kisssys
Kisssys

Postby chestnut » Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:16 am

chestnut

Postby Kisssys » Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:43 am

Steve
Kisssys
Kisssys

Postby chestnut » Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:38 pm

[/quote] I'm not so sure that's very efficient. My 5010 rctimer quad is close to 12 grams/watt when it's at 1.5kg. With it's loaded to 2.06 kg it still does 11 grams/watt.[/quote]

Do you use 5010 RCtimer for miniQuad? :) I think that is the best for miniQuad.
chestnut

Postby boriss » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:12 pm

Getting there with mine. Any additional info that one could get, any extension boards planned what size will they have, what size the gps would help me a lot to carry on ! Thanks

micro.jpg

Foto 1.JPG

Foto 2.JPG

Boris
boriss

Postby boriss » Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:11 pm

Hi,

will (IMU_ROT 0) be available for the M$ micro ?

Thanks

Boris
boriss

Postby kinderkram » Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:51 pm

Yes, same as the AQ6 - there´s also a "flip" feature if you want to mount the board upside down.
kinderkram

PreviousNext

Return to AutoQuad M4 Micro Controller