[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Build TBS Disco modded to X8 AQ FC and ESC32

Build TBS Disco modded to X8 AQ FC and ESC32

Post your build logs here

Re: Build TBS Disco modded to X8 AQ FC and ESC32

Postby boriss » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:14 am

Yeah totally I didn't draw that yet. It will be two poly carbonate transparent plates with LEDs in them. Motors will be attached to plates first and than plates with the arm in between to each other. I made one none coax version of the arm first since people asked me for it.

Thanks for pointing it out though !

Boris
boriss

Postby boriss » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:21 pm

hmm now i have problems logging ;(

Just did a freezing calibration session and the card turns out to have 7 different logs files 3 of them 0 kb and than a couple with 4 to 29 MB. Seems like it stops writing at some point and starts a new file again etc.

hmm any idea. Looked at the SD socket and pressured down slight the light hatch that was the cause for others that is didn't log but that didn't change any thing.

Thanks

Boris
boriss

Postby boriss » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:39 pm

Gotta love to have a laser guy close to your house !

Couple more changes and good to produce the arms.

photo.JPG

photo 3.JPG

photo 2.JPG
boriss

Postby boriss » Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:13 pm

guys i am lost ! Several logging attemps the board logged not with the desired results or lets say it like that the temp curves look nice and the AC and Gyros, MAGs so so, so i am spending the weekend trying again changing the setup and locations where i am loggin. Completly went to a new house and garden etc.

The is one thing the other issue is that the board is not logging at all anymore. Pushing in the SD card SANdisk 32 GB during power on normally worked dosent at all anymore. Tried the push done on the golden clip once more but only 0 KB logs :(. The same issue it hat at the beginning than it worked now nothting. Gonna hook it up and see what the status report when i push in the board during power up.

Thanks

Boris
boriss

Postby boriss » Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:21 pm

(MAV 029:MISSION) 023-AQL.LOG
(MAV 029:MISSION) filer: session write error, aborting [-1]
(MAV 029:MISSION) 024-AQL.LOG
(MAV 029:MISSION) 025-AQL.LOG

all 0 KB

Boris

Gonna reflash the board
boriss

Postby boriss » Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:46 pm

okay akward behavior. Reflashed the board. Restarted it ready light came on and was blinking the way it should . SD card inserted but again 0 kb files. Restart board but no more ready light also no connection over mavlink. Reflashed the board again now it seems to work again. Just makes it very troublesome for a 2.5 hours freez loggin procedure if you are no certain if the loggin will really work. ;(

Gonna be doing a calibration try again hope there will be data and MAGs will be acceptable

Thanks

Boris
Last edited by boriss on Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
boriss

Postby boriss » Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:48 pm

any chances that i was sent a rev 1 board instead of a rev2 board and since i flashed it with FW rev2 i am getting these issues ? Or the flashed procedure wouldnt work if it was rev1. How do i determine rev1 or rev2 ?

Thanks

Boris
boriss

Postby Jessestr » Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:22 pm

Sold after October -> Rev 2
Jessestr

Postby boriss » Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:57 pm

Thanks jess,

board was bought after oktober. I just got it exchanged in the meantime and thought that there might be the possibility that i got a rev1 instead of a rev2 as exchange.

Misterious behavior is carrying on. Just did a inside without freezing log and another one to find a good spot once more. After the third log attempt the board didnt boot anymore. Green light stayed of no fast or slow blinking. Removed the SD card board booted again. Than inserted the SD card again board didnt boot anymore. Remove the SD card again didnt boot anymore. So board is dead again. Gonna reflash it again which might solve it. But something seems wrong ;(

Got the adivce that when using metall standoffs that the boad might have been damage in a crucial area of the SD card slot. But in my case I didnt nothing else than soldering on the connectors, flashed it and off it went into the static bag for calibration etc.

Boris
boriss

Postby Jessestr » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:02 pm

What version are you uploading?
r33 or r37? Did you try both rev1 & rev2?

What does the groundcontrol say when flashed the firmware?
Jessestr

PreviousNext

Return to Build Logs