[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Delay Tx sticks reaction

Delay Tx sticks reaction

The last Bastion to fine tune your FC matching your airframe & setup

Delay Tx sticks reaction

Postby afernan » Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:52 am

I have the feeling of a slow reaction or small lag between Tx stick movement and the copter compared with other boards like Arducopter, FY90, KK, etc).
In this video you can see what I mean. I keep the copter with the hand free of rotation:

Is that the normal functioning? (I´m using futaba FP8 and Rx = r6208sb)

I´ve tryed to change followings parameters without success:
Tilt_Angle_P (default=60) moved up to 120 in steps (it wobbles at high values)
Tilt_Angle_F (default = 0.25). Moved up to 0.5. This param seems to improve a bith the reaction
Tilt_Rate_P (default=0) up to 100.

Any Idea?

Angel
afernan

Re: Delay Tx sticks reaction

Postby chschmid » Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:30 pm

Hi Angel

That looks good to me. Mine is similar to yours and nice to fly.
How is the copter when in the air?
Maybe you can set your Radio channels to 150%.

Best
Christof
chschmid

Postby afernan » Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:19 pm

I have already the radio channels to maximum (140% in Futaba).
In the air performs really well for a soft flight. I have dificulties when flying agresive because it takes some time to react to the stick, and sometimes it causes me overshootings. I'd like to reduce that delay but i dont know how, and i'm sure is possible
Angel
afernan

Postby chschmid » Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:32 pm

According to the wiki

My AQ does not respond very well to fast and hard tilt maneuvers but it works well in slow/ normal ones.
-> Decrease your tilt angle D

Best
Christof
chschmid

Return to PID Tuning