[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Motor / Propeller Problem

Motor / Propeller Problem

The last Bastion to fine tune your FC matching your airframe & setup

Re: Motor / Propeller Problem

Postby Luxar » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:38 pm

Thanks for info, but that's not the problem. The motor run only till 4100 rpm, the ecalc website says 5100 rpm max on my setup...
Greetings from Germany - Ralf
Luxar

Postby LPR » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:07 pm

Ralf

Try running one of your motor with a common ESC to see how fast your motor and prop combination will spin to be sure that the motor specs are correct.

Have you done the throttle calibration for the ESC32 V2?

Larry
LPR

Postby Luxar » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:29 pm

I'll test later an common esc. Throttle calibration for esc32 v2 ?
Luxar

Postby aBUGSworstnightmare » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:38 pm

aBUGSworstnightmare

Postby Luxar » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:53 pm

I can't run the calibration from cli interface. With putty I can connect and change settings if I want. But if I run the calibration, the motor start, slows down and then stopped. I must repower the esc to connect again with putty or the ground control...
Am solder another esc to the motor, but this have a wrong timing, at half throttle the motor began to stutter...looking for one "Simonk-esc", this one should work.
All other motors (3) that am connected in the past to the esc work fine...only this one makes me mad !
Am bought this motors for longer flight times, this will work, now I can hover 12 min with the same setup (in past only 6-8 min) but no reserves of power.
I don't want to by new esc or other stuff...
Edit: am using the 2.1.0 r58 b6185 firmware for the esc...with this am using the older motors too....
Luxar

Postby aBUGSworstnightmare » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:39 am

aBUGSworstnightmare

Postby Luxar » Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:22 pm

thanks for your help again :)
Here the files from the esc...not happy with the results, seems that am must using an 4S setup ;)
Attachments
esc32.txt
(912 Bytes) Downloaded 899 times
RPMTOVOLTAGE_RESULT.txt
(969 Bytes) Downloaded 943 times
Luxar

Postby aBUGSworstnightmare » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:31 am

aBUGSworstnightmare

Postby Luxar » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:52 pm

Hello !
I`ll try your suggestions,all works ok.
Am solder an KISS esc (from my A4-NanoHexa) to one motor....WoooHH!! No start stutters or other problems ! Runs smooth and fine from zero to full throttle ! I consider to use KISS esc`s in my setup...
Attachments
CURRENTLIMITER_RESULT.TXT
(3.93 KiB) Downloaded 907 times
Luxar

Postby aBUGSworstnightmare » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:44 pm

aBUGSworstnightmare

PreviousNext

Return to PID Tuning