[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - saturation with standard mixing table hexa+

saturation with standard mixing table hexa+

The last Bastion to fine tune your FC matching your airframe & setup

Re: saturation with standard mixing table hexa+

Postby LPR » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:24 am

gionag

I would go back to defaults and use a motor mix that has no motor with pitch and roll numbers who's absolute values add up to more then 100.
Higher tilt rate D reduces wobble. Lower tilt angle P reduces wobble. I found that if you have wobble with default values than ether you have vibration problems or your mixing table numbers are too high.
My octo is flying great now with pitch and roll at 50.

Larry
LPR

Postby gionag » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:11 pm

in my opinion there are also problems in the calibration... the thermal not compensate well.

that is the thermal test. uploaded the calibration settings to the board the freezed and let it defrost until 50°. here the results:

as far as i understand i have problems here :D

and that is the dynamic file used for the calibration itself.

thanks
Last edited by gionag on Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
gionag

Postby gionag » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:12 pm

gionag

Postby gionag » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:13 pm

gionag

Postby mr_westie » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:49 pm

In the beginning.
I can't trust the rest of the data as there is so much user input.
Attachments
gi2.JPG
mr_westie

Postby LPR » Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:53 pm

LPR

Postby gionag » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:22 pm

maybe you are right... but i know for shure there are hexa's that fly with 100's on each motors. so i don't explain why.

i think there are also problems with the thermal compensation... all the sensors drift a little bit after the calibration and also the gyro seems to have too much noise.. i'm referring to my static and dynamic calibration test linked just above.
can you confirm that ?
gionag

Postby LPR » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:50 pm

No, those files are not meant to be viewed.
I said my octo will fly with 100 for roll and pitch just not very well. My octo flies ok without the a parameter file loaded loaded. Not well enough to do a mission though.

Larry
LPR

Postby gionag » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:56 pm

gionag

Postby teramax » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:00 pm

gionag

Viewed your LOG and what i can see seems very familiar to me.
For what i can tell is your motors are not lined up in power. Let me try to explain:
I see some motors clipping and some doing only a very little job.
Why?
U own - fly a Hexa for the reason that 6 motors share there work.
So why not balanze motor output (mixtable) and phsical weight (CG) that all 6 do for what they are for. Shure u did!
So what?
You are right, i also have seen people flying with 100% on all outputs. But for this u need a 100% perfekt balanced machine with zero vibration and no outside influences ie. wind.

On some LOG´s i saw to much vibration, on other very much stick input and some with just an unbalanced motor output.
Youre LOG:

how it should look like:

I am not dumb, i know that most tuning has to be made by PID but when something basic goes wrong than PID´s cant help. It is time for some clearence how mixing realy has to be done.
For what i can tell, my Hex fly´s awsome also in wind and vibrations are the death for AutoQuad.

teramax
somehow everything can fly
teramax

PreviousNext

Return to PID Tuning