[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - saturation with standard mixing table hexa+

saturation with standard mixing table hexa+

The last Bastion to fine tune your FC matching your airframe & setup

Re: saturation with standard mixing table hexa+

Postby gionag » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:25 pm

mhhh... maybe i've got too much vibrations... i'm flying with CFK el-cheapo rctimer CF props... not BALANCED (i just discovered that my balancer is out of balance by itself... so no make sense to balance with that tool...).

say that. i have 6 esc32, all the 6 are reflashed with 1.4 version and no tuned parameters, defaults was used. Only one question... the "control mode" of the esc is a parameter used by AQ or just open-loop so no matter what parameter i insert ? i ask that, because just after the flashing and connecting with GC 1.0.5 the control mode shows RPM (instead of openloop) if i change in openloop, then close GC, open again and reconnected to the ESC, the values is back to RPM... i don't know if it is normal. maybe that cause problems...

the props are all the same sizes and motors is all the same brand and type (obviuosly). triple checked that the propellers match with the sense of rotation of motors, and all 6 motors pulls air in the same direction..(maybe stupid... but i checked also that...). Said that, i really don't understand where the unbalance came from...

maybe the two motors you see with no clipping is because in the mixer the front and the rear motors is setted at 70%, so the output was lower that the others...

i still pointing my attention to the after calibration check file... i don't know if any of you have tried this procedure (http://autoquad.org/wiki/wiki/autoquad- ... on-result/) ... but for me, revealed that the sensors drift a little over temperature and the gyro seems not to be aligned at all...

i'm scratching my head since the beginning of my aq adventures, it's not easy to find out problems...
gionag

Postby bn999 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:57 pm

bn999

Postby teramax » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:27 pm

somehow everything can fly
teramax

Postby JussiH » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:33 pm

JussiH

Postby gionag » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:43 pm

jussi... the problem is not related to PWM/I2C UART OR CAN mode selection.. i have problem with the selection of Open/closed and RPM mode... no matter what setting specify in GC... it stay to RPM.

i fly in HEXA PLUS configuration. and now i'm using just your table...

about the sensor... you can found the link just few post ago here the links for download:

... there is a complete freeze-unfreeze procedure in static position with the board calibrated.

let me know or anything else you need

EDIT: added photos from the -10->50° Calibrated board sitting indisturbed on a pillow during night :D
Attachments
MAGS.PNG
Mags - -10° to 50°
RATE.PNG
Rate - -10° to 50°
ACC.PNG
Accels - -10° to 50°
Last edited by gionag on Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:10 am, edited 3 times in total.
gionag

Postby gionag » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:51 pm

gionag

Postby JussiH » Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:00 am

That is a bug, what I meant was, that no matter what mode you select in QGC, ESC32 will stay in default open-loop mode. Its an old bug that seems to stick, but some other functions (live telemetry) has been prioritized, Peter is aware of it, and it will be solved in a coming update!

Your log is looking a lot like an uncalibrated board - especially the mags... Do you remember to click "Write (ROM)" after uploading the calibration params?
JussiH

Postby gionag » Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:20 am

gionag

Postby gionag » Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:36 pm

little update:

reuploaded from scratch v 6.6 r33. ESC32 was flashed with 1.4 and loaded defaults as bill's procedure (some posts ago...)
same static,new calibso, new calculations. changed props from 11x5 cfk to 10x4.5 gemfans. not balanced ( new balancer is on the way.. ).

same problems. here the log. board is mounted on rubber standoff.

maybe there are too much vibrations ? in the log i can't point out the noise level. i can only notice that if i left the pitch/roll stick in default positizion accels and gyros maybe acts to much but not sure of that.

i can fly well with all the other Fc's i have around here (multiwii and naza tried...).

gionag

Postby LPR » Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:32 pm

gionag

For a temporary vibration fix you can use a string to tie the six motors together. It worked magic on my unbalanced props and motors on this octo.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7im1ExXEug

If the string come lose I can't fly the octo, too much wobble.

Larry
LPR

PreviousNext

Return to PID Tuning