[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - something is going wrong with my AQ / settings

something is going wrong with my AQ / settings

The last Bastion to fine tune your FC matching your airframe & setup

Re: something is going wrong with my AQ / settings

Postby teramax » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:26 pm

somehow everything can fly
teramax

Postby kinderkram » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:57 pm

Flies very smooth!

Did I get you right: you only did a static calibration? No Calibso? :o
kinderkram

Postby chschmid » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:01 pm

Unbelievable, with no dance...
chschmid

Postby epyonxero » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:46 pm

All of the really stable videos seem to be quads from what I can tell. My Y6 flys pretty well in manual mode but I havent been able to get it that steady in position hold.
epyonxero

Postby Max » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:58 pm

I had great "beginners luck" with my Y6 (flew great with default PIDs: http://vimeo.com/maximp/y6-aq66r19-flight4) until I tried upgrading the motors... :lol: I guess that serves me right for messing with it! At any rate, I don't think it's an AQ "thing" or problem, just the more complex a setup, the more possible issues there will be. I'm thinking the coax setups especially are even more prone to vibrations than, say, a flat hexa.

Marcus, that's a nice flying quad! The rubber chicken cargo was pretty funny... was wondering if you'd tease the dog with that some more. :)

-Max
Max

Postby teramax » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:34 am

teramax

Postby epyonxero » Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:11 pm

epyonxero

Postby teramax » Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:37 pm

Finaly my second AQ board arrived and i start freezing tomorrow. It is for a light GoPro Hexa + with Roxxy 2827-35 and 10x5 eProps AUW 2600g.
Till now this Hex flies great with the Naza and no vibrations so coud be the optimal platform for the AQ.
Looking foreward.......
teramax

Postby teramax » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:45 pm

so i finished my second AQ build, it´s a Hex+, AUW 2600g, Roxxy 2827/35, eProp 10x5, 4s2600, Flyduino Carbonframe, RcTimer 30A ESC /SimonK flashed, Spektrum reciever.

First of all i forgot to set trottle value for 2 motors and one for roll in the mixingtable, second i forgot sponge on the baro but thats not the point, it flyes awsome. Of course fixed that for the log postet in this post!
PID all like they come in the r37 and yes i can not compile so i use r37 for AQ v1 at a AQ v2 board. Not long flighttimes, you are right ;) but thats also not the point. Remember: it flyes awsome!

So what´s the point: it fliew horrible with the motor_mixing_table i took from the Wiki, jumped up´n down, loud, horrible motornoise, and no altitude holding (at ph and also not in manual).
I went back to the motor_mixing theory which made my AQ Quad fly so wow and decidet to do something like that.
It is now dark so no flightvideo.

thats how a log should look a like, thought.
remember: it flyes ..........
So please someone more inteligent than me tell me what i stumbled into?
Marcus
Last edited by teramax on Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
teramax

Postby sandmen » Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:41 pm

Marcus,
is M1 front left?
Can you add this information? Which port -> motor !
Thanks
sandmen

PreviousNext

Return to PID Tuning