[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Can someone post their Y6 flight log?

Can someone post their Y6 flight log?

The last Bastion to fine tune your FC matching your airframe & setup

Can someone post their Y6 flight log?

Postby epyonxero » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:42 pm

I have a Y6 that flies well except for a bit of a wobble/twitch that I cant seem to get rid of. If someone has a smooth flying Y6 Id appreciate it if they would share one of their flight logs so I could compare it with mine. In particular I want to look at the motor outputs and the pitch, roll, and yaw outputs. Thanks.
epyonxero

Re: Can someone post their Y6 flight log?

Postby Max » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:13 pm

Here you go...

http://max.wdg.us/AQ/007-AQL.zip (17MB)

Hope it helps. Perhaps if you can post a video of what your Y6 is doing then the expert PID tuners here could give you some ideas (or maybe you have and I missed it?).

-Max
Max

Postby epyonxero » Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:46 am

epyonxero

Postby epyonxero » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:16 pm

After looking at your controller outputs I can see that my outputs are way more than they should be. My PIDs were around 30-40% of the default numbers but still over controlling the copter. I reduced the PIDs to around 10% of the defaults and the twitching looks like its gone and the controller outputs are more reasonable but its not as locked in and stable as I want . Hopefully increasing some of the terms will get me where I want.

Here are some of my graphs, you can see the outputs before and after I reduced the PIDs.
Attachments
LOG_ROLL Before and After.png
LOG_ROLL
MOT_OUTPUT Before and After.png
MOT_OUTPUT
epyonxero

Return to PID Tuning