[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - unknown vibration [solved]

unknown vibration [solved]

Static, Dynamic, Log File Analysis, Troubleshooting

unknown vibration [solved]

Postby jet » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:36 am

Hi, all.
I met a serious problem with my AQ6.

My components included:
1.Motors were 3110 700kv and Props were 10x55.
2.ESC was Q-brain 4-in-1 25A.
3.My RC was Spektrum DX7s with AR8000 receiver.
4.To overcome vertical altitude override, the FACTOR_THROTTLE was changed to 0.75. The other settings were default.
5.My frame was 550mm Quad-X.

In the position-hold mode (GPS was 3D-fixed), when the throttle was middle, my AQ6 flied up and down.
During the tests, no strong wind existed.
The video was here ().
I checked the log file ().
Everything looked well as Figs.1 and 2 shown.
I cannot find out the problem.
Please help me.

Thanks for help.
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (46.37 KiB) Viewed 14122 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (51.51 KiB) Viewed 14122 times
Last edited by jet on Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jet

Re: unknown vibration

Postby aBUGSworstnightmare » Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:03 pm

... without looking at the Video or the logs some questions: is your Baro shielded with foam! Do you use an AIMU or DIMU?

From the wiki: http://autoquad.org/wiki/wiki/configuri ... eshooting/
Capture.PNG
aBUGSworstnightmare

Postby jet » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:08 am

Thanks aBUGSworstnightmare.
I had tried your method.
However, the problem still existed.
Other suggestions?
Thanks for help.
jet

Postby jet » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:35 pm

Hi, all.
After several months, I found the appropriate PID; so, the problem was solved.
Thanks for help.
jet

Return to Calibration