[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - static calibration in three stages

static calibration in three stages

Static, Dynamic, Log File Analysis, Troubleshooting

static calibration in three stages

Postby Teletubbie » Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:40 am

Because at my first try I discovered only after 12 hours (end of the process) that my SD card gave up.

Question:

Is it possible to load the data on my PC (leave it on the SD) after each stage so that I know it Is OK ?

If the next stage, 2 or 3 is faulty I don't want to repeat stages 1 or 1-2 again, what do I need to do so that
the board knows to start logging stage 2 or 3.

//Frank
Teletubbie

Re: static calibration in three stages

Postby joebar.rc » Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:58 am

joebar.rc

Postby Teletubbie » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:53 am

Just to be clear.

The static calibration has three parts, down, up and horizontal (the stripe in the video).

Example, I do stripe down, look at the file and it is ok. Than I do stripe up, read the file and it appease to be bad so I do the strip up again and again until it is oke. This will not affect the previous recorded (stripe down)?

Or if one fails you have to do all three over again?
Teletubbie

Postby joebar.rc » Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:58 pm

No you don't have to redo them all, every time a log is created it is dedicated for that moment.
So, if up fails, side and upside down are correct, do only up again.

And Frank, don't worry to much about them, if only one log is perfect, just use that one.
Both my quad and hexa only have one static and one dynamic although I started with 3 of both.
Most important is no condensation errors, vibration free and a good range of temperature (in NL -15 to +50). Would only take 1.5 hour to complete (30min freeze, 1h warmup)
joebar.rc

Postby Teletubbie » Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:15 pm

Thank you !
Teletubbie

Return to Calibration