[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Frustrated...

Frustrated...

Static, Dynamic, Log File Analysis, Troubleshooting

Re: Frustrated...

Postby Max » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:45 pm

Anything stiff :) I don't have a lot of experience with commercial frames. But I did hold a genuine DJI F450 once and was amazed how flexible it was (flat plastic arms and spindly center plates). There have also been a couple/few other frustrated AQ users here trying that frame, over the last couple years. And I've seen the same complaint on other FC threads. I understand that the knockoffs can be even worse. OTOH, some people swear by them, hence the "YMMV."

A plot of the ACC values should give an indication of vibration levels. Ideally with the copter stationary but not in "ground effect" vibrations (clear air under the props, like on a box or a stool).

-Max
Max

Postby chschmid » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:48 pm

chschmid

Postby addigaz » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:25 pm

here is a zip with all the files

https://www.hidrive.strato.com/lnk/uvIyhUDC
addigaz

Postby addigaz » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:22 pm

Ok. So the frame seems to be the problem. I going to put the AQ onto my quad. That's quite stiff. And put my multiwii pro back on the hexa.
Hope that fixes my trubble.
Should I fix the AQ with those nylon holders or should I glue it onto some foam? What would be the best solution to fix it?
I'm also thinking about changing from the satellite receiver to frsky. What's your opinion?
addigaz

Postby chschmid » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:31 pm

I would use nylon standoffs and an original spectrum sat.

Cheers
Christof
chschmid

Previous

Return to Calibration