[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - board not logging(FIXED) calcs done!

board not logging(FIXED) calcs done!

Static, Dynamic, Log File Analysis, Troubleshooting

Re: board not logging(FIXED) calcs done!

Postby failsafe » Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:48 pm

i have finished my calibrations and have run through all the calc steps
i loaded the values to the aq and now the hud shows level
i did the sanity check and acc magnitude shows 9.8 in all orientation
(was reading 9-12 depending on what side was facing down)
the mag is reading around 2
i had to redo my dynamic logtwice to get one that woldnt crash step 4b
i let step 6 run all night so it took around 22 hrs to run the steps on my laptop
getting ready to maiden the quadin a few
i am veryhappy i was ableto getthrough this and i learned a bunch
now i am looking on ifo about gettingthe qgc to show thw board location on googleearth now it is showing a building in germany !
failsafe

Postby failsafe » Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:06 pm

ok ihave figured outmy googleearthproblem
i went to maiden the aq and i cannot get a liftoff itjustwantsto flip
i have checked the motor pinouts and the orientation
will keep investigating hopefully i can work this out
failsafe

Postby Jdmagoo » Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:17 pm

Just wondering what firmware your using when you did the cals?

For the flip have you tried re powering to see if it does it again?

What ESC's are you using?
Jdmagoo

Postby failsafe » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:25 pm

i used qgc 1.3 and the 6.6 fw from the website
i havetried multiple times to fly it
i am using f30 esc with sk fw
i started a new thread in the firmware section
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=2973
failsafe

Postby JussiH » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:35 pm

Firmware version is not relevant for AIMU calibration - just the raw voltages are used in calibration and that is unchanged since day one.
JussiH

Postby failsafe » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:40 pm

maybe you could have a look at the log to tell me if i am going crazy or not
failsafe

Postby Jdmagoo » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:45 pm

Jdmagoo

Postby failsafe » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:50 pm

well when i got the board i did the "sanity check" in the wiki
and the accel mag was way off from 9 -11.5 the magnetometers were off as well
afterthe calcs were done it was deadon 9.8 on any orientation i held it
so i am not sure why this is happening
i loaded a log file in the thtread i linked above
failsafe

Previous

Return to Calibration