[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - board not logging(FIXED) calcs done!

board not logging(FIXED) calcs done!

Static, Dynamic, Log File Analysis, Troubleshooting

board not logging(FIXED) calcs done!

Postby failsafe » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:44 pm

Hello I tried to wait as long as I could before posting a quest in but I am stumped here and need some assistance
I bought a aq board from a friend of mine and he said it had been calibrated , maybe from the plane ride here or some other reason it is not still calibrated
The hud shows a port list and the telemetry does not match up with what is described in wiki
I tried to get board to log but I am not having any luck
What I wanted to be sure about is
The only thing that makes the aq log (green light blinking at 5hz) is plugging in a mini sd card
No matter if the card is in socket or not the green light blinks at 1hz (once every second) I tried binding tab but after inspection with mag glass it looks to be touching
I just wanted to clear up if I had disinformation about what started logs . Maybe my sd card is bad ? My note 3 was able to read and format it so I am not sure
Hopefully someone here can help
Last edited by failsafe on Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
failsafe

Re: board not logging

Postby failsafe » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:47 pm

Well I just went ahead and bought another sd card
Same type (pny) somehow this one works
failsafe

Postby bluuu » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:45 pm

Is this card class 10 ?
Writing on SD card is very fast.
bluuu

Postby failsafe » Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:00 am

it was a 32gb card it came with the board i bought
i went and bought a pny 8gb cllass 10 and all seams ok
made a test log like the wiki says and everything looked as it was suppose to
making my last static recording tonight ,i just put in deep freezer !
now i am trying to work through the wiki on calculations
failsafe

Postby chschmid » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:06 am

Good to hear.
Let us now how your cal goes.

Cheers
Christof
chschmid

Postby failsafe » Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:07 am

Thanks christof all my logs look fantastic except a blip at around 200000 samples on each one of my logs
I found the info in the wiki on this referring to voltage spikes
So I am gonna write it off as if that was it it . Other than that I am very satisfied with my results .I will be doing the dance tomorrow and then the calcs
I built a 450 quad to test it out on looking forward to seeing this board perform
failsafe

Postby chschmid » Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:21 am

chschmid

Postby failsafe » Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:10 pm

What can I do?
I read in the wiki that it could be expected on some boards
And was due to voltage spikes
Please let me know if I can do something about it
Thanks again
These are my three static logs
as you can see its in the same place each time
These logs were taken in my shop over the course of three nights after midnight I built a shelter out of bricks and located it in a room with zero electrical or metal items
Attachments
20140304_175756.jpg
Log 3
20140304_175931.jpg
Log 2
20140304_180015.jpg
Log 1
failsafe

Postby chschmid » Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:19 pm

Do not change the data and go on with calculating. The cal will account for that. The bulbs seem to be sensor characteristic and not "homemade".

Cheers
Christof
chschmid

Postby failsafe » Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:58 pm

Thank you for helping me
If I have any trouble I'll get back
Thanks again
Failsafe
failsafe

Next

Return to Calibration