[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - dynamic data gathering (how to dance?)

dynamic data gathering (how to dance?)

Static, Dynamic, Log File Analysis, Troubleshooting

dynamic data gathering (how to dance?)

Postby Florian75 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:24 pm

Hello,

next post :-)

I try to understand the dynamic data gathering in the video nr. 2. and the pdf (http://autoquad.org/software-downloads/?did=15). There is shown the rotation and the swing of the copter. I think the shown rotation and the swing of the copter is not the same like the pictures in the pdf (page 5).
He turns around from 0° to 180° and swings the copter again in the start Position. If I believe in the pdf he already have to do this in 90°!?

Do i have to change the next startposition at the same position like the endposition of the privious turn? or do i have to turn to 45° while going to the next start position? (i.e. turning clockwise) So the next startposition would move around.

regards
Florian
Florian75

Re: dynamic data gathering (how to dance?)

Postby Max » Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:41 pm

I don't think you need to coordinate your own rotation with the frame rotations. Just keep turning slowly and steadily while you rotate the 'copter in your hands. Play a nice slow waltz while you dance, it helps! :)

-Max
Max

Postby Florian75 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:42 pm

It does not matter to syncronize my rotation and the copter rotation? The PDF suggests it.
I can rotate slowly around my own axis and rotate the copter forward, backward, right, left?

The idea with the music is verry good. I will try it:-)

Florian
Florian75

Postby LordPikaChu » Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:37 am

LordPikaChu

Postby chschmid » Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:49 am

Hi Florian

You do not need to coordinate your rotation with the rotation of the copter. It is more important that you turn yourself slow but steady over the whole process.

Cheers
Christof
chschmid

Postby Florian75 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:17 am

Hello,

yesterday evening i had a date with my copter :D
I took a picture of us. You find it under the third Point "dynamic". What do you think? Is it o.k.?

(-Link deleted-)

I turned continiously around me, while turning the copter in all 4 directions. My log file is lager than the file from the documentation. But I think the curves are the same.

In my opinion is the turning around myself the most difficult thing. I need a slow turning table :D So I can concentrate to swing the copter.

- Florian
Florian75

Return to Calibration