Ended up with 3 files in one run (static cal)

Static, Dynamic, Log File Analysis, Troubleshooting

Re: Ended up with 3 files in one run (static cal)

Postby LPR » Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:58 pm

I have an OpenPilot Revo coming also but it's for sale if anybody wants it. The main developers are no longer with OP and they are starting a new autopilot. I have much more faith that the original developers from OP will end up with a great autopilot like AQ.

Larry
LPR

Postby arachnida » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:15 am

OT: i have seen the new project of Peabody124 and the other developers that were banned from the OP project but still believe that OP will survive. Let's wait and see if they can maintain the software stabilty they used to have what made OP so great. I don't trust my NAZA anymore as it once flew away during a RTH, but the baro and height control are first class after shielding the case from external light sources like bright sunshine. Also a lot of FPV flyers I know around here seem to like the NAZE32 for the easy setup.
I bought the AQ because a friend of mine from Holland found the PH and WP stabilty one of the best he had tested so far, and he has tested almost every FC on the market in that price range.
/OT I'm redoing one more calibration log as the temperature range is a bit too small because it was cut off by a restart. The other files look good enough so I started to build in the N-FET 20A ESC's into my frame. The data cables will have a ferrite coil to reduce spikes and the motor cables are all twisted.
Where are my dancing shoes...?
Ivo
arachnida

Postby LPR » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:03 am

If you have a wife or girl friend practices with them first. I had a hard time remembering all the steps.

Larry
LPR

Previous

Return to Calibration