[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - These static curves are good? or i have to repeat them?

These static curves are good? or i have to repeat them?

Static, Dynamic, Log File Analysis, Troubleshooting

These static curves are good? or i have to repeat them?

Postby noppita » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:38 pm

Please take a look at all my static calibration curves on my first try and tell me if they are good, or i have do it all over? if they are good, please tell me how to cut the beginning and end of all curves.

1.jpg
1.jpg (121.83 KiB) Viewed 19164 times

2.jpg
2.jpg (108.26 KiB) Viewed 19164 times

3.jpg
3.jpg (124.66 KiB) Viewed 19164 times

4.jpg
4.jpg (117.83 KiB) Viewed 19164 times
noppita

Re: These static curves are good? or i have to repeat them?

Postby kinderkram » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:53 pm

The curves look good. Temperature is fine - don't worry about the bubbles.
You could try once again but I don't think they'd get much better. Do another thaw with the board standing on the tip and you should be good to go for the Calibso with these results.

Only if you get nasty spikes on the curves you should worry...

kinderkram

Postby noppita » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:58 pm

So, my first is ok.

then i will do the second for another tip pointing down and third for board level orientation.

I noticed that my curve shape is different from example curve, is ok?
noppita

Postby noppita » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:00 pm

i remember reading about cutting beginning and end of each curve. do i need to cut those curves?
noppita

Postby kinderkram » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:11 pm

First take the latest GCS:
http://autoquad.org/software-downloads/?did=45

You don't need to cut the curves in general - only if have spikes at the beginning or end.
There are some buttons below the window where you select the amount (1sec. should be sufficient in your case), the "set marker" and "cut".
kinderkram

Postby noppita » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:17 pm

thank you very much for your info.

my last question for tonight. what autoquad FC should i use for now?
noppita

Postby noppita » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:17 pm

when i changed my autoquad FC firmware, do i need to re-do static and dynamic calibration again?
noppita

Postby kinderkram » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:51 pm

kinderkram

Postby axelnied » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:00 pm

axelnied

Postby kinderkram » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:16 pm

teramax just uploaded an instructional video for the calculations also showing how to cut the curves:

kinderkram

Next

Return to Calibration