[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - These static curves are good? or i have to repeat them?

These static curves are good? or i have to repeat them?

Static, Dynamic, Log File Analysis, Troubleshooting

Re: These static curves are good? or i have to repeat them?

Postby noppita » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:23 pm

This is my second cycle of static calibration. please confirm if this test is ok or re-do.

thank you

1.jpg
1.jpg (119.07 KiB) Viewed 14390 times

2.jpg
2.jpg (128.86 KiB) Viewed 14390 times

3.jpg
3.jpg (126.48 KiB) Viewed 14390 times

4.jpg
4.jpg (116.45 KiB) Viewed 14390 times
noppita

Postby kinderkram » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:33 pm

They're ok.

You can start to dance... ;)
kinderkram

Postby noppita » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:35 pm

i need to do the third static calibration with FC board in level orientation right?

then i can dance and then i will gather static and dynamic calbration data to calculation right?
noppita

Postby kinderkram » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:47 pm

Right.
To save time you could also use 1 static and dynamic file each.
To get it perfect you'll need 3 of each...
kinderkram

Postby noppita » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:33 pm

ok, the following pictures are my third static calibration info

please review and tell me if ok and move to next step.

thank you very much

1.jpg
1.jpg (127.21 KiB) Viewed 14366 times

2.jpg
2.jpg (127.38 KiB) Viewed 14366 times

3.jpg
3.jpg (128.92 KiB) Viewed 14366 times

4.jpg
4.jpg (117.23 KiB) Viewed 14366 times
noppita

Postby kinderkram » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:28 pm

You can take this one - though the others look better.
There are some spikes on the ACC but still could work. If you're having trouble during calculation just take the first 2.
kinderkram

Postby noppita » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:40 am

first and second is better than the third. So if i use all 3 test on the calculation and found some problem, just use the first 2 and not use the third test. OK, got it.

so next is to do the dance and then use both static and dynamic to do the calculation right?
noppita

Previous

Return to Calibration