[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Battery voltage too high in QGC

Battery voltage too high in QGC

Static, Dynamic, Log File Analysis, Troubleshooting

Re: Battery voltage too high in QGC

Postby JussiH » Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:28 am

Ok, sounds like there is some ADC malfunction on your board. I would like to send you a FW to try, but I wont be home before sometime tonight.

If deemed faulty after trying this last thing, you will get a replacement FC.

Jussi
JussiH

Postby arachnida » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:36 pm

@Jussi: Great and no need to hurry, the weather over here is way too bad to fly outdoors.
arachnida

Postby JussiH » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:33 pm

Sorry, I forgot about this in all the christmas stuff...

Attached is R37 for R2 board, can you pls try this and see if you get a correct voltage. Thanks!

aqv6.6_r37_r2.zip
(133.16 KiB) Downloaded 656 times
JussiH

Postby arachnida » Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:10 pm

Hi Jussi, I already tested that version, but just in case I downloaded your attachment and uploaded it to the board.

Alas, the result is the same. 12V power is giving a readout of 14.6V-14.7V on the QGC.

9.8V PSU is giving 12V on the QGC.

So I suppose my ADC in the MCU is defective?
arachnida

Postby JussiH » Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:55 pm

Yes, most likely the ADC is faulty. Where was the board bought - you will need to contact the reseller and ask for a MCU replacement. If it came from Viacopter, you can send a email with order details to info(at)viacopter.eu and I will look into it. In case you got it from Flyduino, you will have to contact Paul - But you will anyway have to send the board to me, since I will be replacing the MCU anyway...confusing, I know.

You stated that you got the board from a friend - could it have sustained crash or other damage before you got it?
JussiH

Postby arachnida » Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:06 am

Thanks for your support. I've sent Jussi and Paul a PM containing the order details.
arachnida

Previous

Return to Calibration