[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - checksumerror in `L` packet

checksumerror in `L` packet

Static, Dynamic, Log File Analysis, Troubleshooting

Postby teramax » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:47 pm

Strange thing is going one here.
I noticed on my second board while Step1 and Step2 that at the start of the calculation when the data is loaded i have this errors:
checksumerror in `M` packet

This is my second run on this board, it fliew fine on my Hexa but now on the new frame i have to make new calculation.
So i freezed, danced and got very good LOG´s.
Tried different MikroSD Cards, QGC Version 1.0.4 (Aq widget) and QGC Version 1.0.5.
AQ Firmware: Version v6.6 r43 (experimental)
Also danced 4 times to get a new dynamic LOG but the error stays.

I can continue cal, now i am at Step4b but would it influence the final data?

Thanks Marcus
somehow everything can fly
teramax

Re: checksumerror in `L` packet

Postby Max » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:40 pm

Hi Marcus,

You do not have to re-do the static data gathering for a new frame, so perhaps try it with your old static file. Step 1 only uses the static file anyway (though I'm not sure which file(s) those errors are from). Also your static file is quite long, perhaps trimming off some start/end noise would help. Checksum errors are most likely due to issues writing to the SD card. A few is OK I think, though none is better... :) I'm not sure how much those would influence the calculations.

-Max
Max

Postby teramax » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:53 pm

OK, that makes sense.
But i had been a little sloppy with my first static data, not cold enough and so.
The error comes from the dynamic data, thought and this i shure have to redo with the new frame.
But good point, i´ll try this.

Did cut all the shaking stuff (~30sec.) at the beginning and the end at all 3 files.
Dont u think it is a problem using old static data, what was made with an older firmware?
teramax

Postby Max » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:03 pm

As far as I know, there haven't been any firmware changes since the beta began that would influence the raw sensor logging. So, no, that shouldn't be a problem, though of course if you can get better static files than the first time, that is good too.

Sorry, had to go translate your log names... now I see those are all static ones. :) So the error must be in a static file. Did you try running each file individually?

-Max
Max

Postby teramax » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:51 pm

You are right, now i see it too. One static file must be the bad one but finding this is not so easy.
When u take only one file, the error message comes and goes away so quick you wont notice.

Maybe i film this and let is run slower to find out.

Max you are the MAN! Found in slomotion video the error LOG.
Now CAL runs without errors.
Tanks
Will edit a video of this event, could be helpful for others.

Greetings
Marcus
Last edited by teramax on Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
teramax

Postby Max » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:23 pm

Max

Postby teramax » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:45 pm

too bad, this last LOG was one of the best i ever created :cry:

But shit happens, maybe i redo after some flights but now i am eager to get this rig up in the air.
Maybe a little hint in the wiki would be helpful ;) ah no, i dont think so.

Thanks Max
teramax

Return to Calibration