[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Always big Spikes on MAG...static

Always big Spikes on MAG...static

Static, Dynamic, Log File Analysis, Troubleshooting

Always big Spikes on MAG...static

Postby ApoC » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:00 pm

Hey

i tried since weeks to do a nice static calibration. My Gyro / ACC seems to be okay. I have a Tupperware Case with Phonetic foam and mounted my AQ with Standoffs.

My Gyro / ACC Calibrations seems to be okay (No spikes or other irritations), so i can say, that its not a problem with condensated water or so.

So, whats wrong with my mag? I tried so many locations, but i have them always.

maq_probleme.jpg

I can attach the log, but thats 400MB. i can upload it (50Mbit upload), but i think the forum cant.
ApoC

Re: Always big Spikes on MAG...static

Postby mr_westie » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:51 pm

trim around one of the spikes and post that part of the log :)

Away from electrical influences?
Near any overhead power lines?
mr_westie

Postby chschmid » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:56 pm

away from electrical floor heating?
Do you have the same results outside "in the woods"? Maybe it would be good to make a short log, even at room or outside temp to compare with your inside logs.

Just my 2 cents.

Best
Christof
chschmid

Postby ApoC » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:11 pm

Yep, 3 runs.

1. inside my room
2. outside on the street
3. in the nearby park (not really a usefull log, because it was warm, as i was in the park - but had the spikes too)

So, i think theres something wrong. I have this spikes always, when i log without freezing too.
ApoC

Postby JussiH » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:52 pm

This is exactly identical to what was seen with your first board that we replaced....that leads me to believe that there is "something" in your environment or method that is causing it. The board you sent back, works just fine here.

Show us the container, powersource, SD-card or anything else related to the process, so that we can work out what is the special thing in your setup.

Have you tried another SD-card? (Asking because that seems to be the commom denominator here)
JussiH

Re: AW: Always big Spikes on MAG...static

Postby ApoC » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:09 am

Jussi...u didnt replaced my board....
ApoC

Postby JussiH » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:28 am

Sry, I had you confused with another person. Please post the details I asked for...
JussiH

Postby ApoC » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:23 am

Hey Jussi

Im at work outside my hometown, for 3 weeks. I cant post pics atm, but i can say, what i use.

Ive a container from Tupperware, with phonetic foam inside. i reach the temps, so it seems okay.
My AQ is in a Ziplock and inside the container ive rice.

i freeze the AQ, close the container fast (inside the freezer) and use a 5000mAh Lipo from Turnigy.
My SD Card is a Sandisk 8Gb Class 10.

Freezin time is 1hr, and logging time 1,5h (to reach the temps).

My loacations are: my Workroom(maybe not okay), the Street(should be okay) and a nearby park. In the Park, i think, ive no electrical / metallic influences.

i had done the test, as bill said, with normal logging, without freezing. flat and upside down, i have the same spikes everywhere. so maybe my mag is bad?

hope u can help.
ApoC

Postby JussiH » Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:39 pm

Ok, I have seen this before, and you should contact your retailer about a replacement board and sending this one back for examimation...I had been confusing users around, and this is a mag problem that does not show in live testing, I have another one here that acts just like it. Efforts are beeing made to identify the cause.

How many cells are the Lipo?
JussiH

Re: AW: Always big Spikes on MAG...static

Postby ApoC » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:19 am

Hey Jussi

U are my retailer. xD So, whats the way we have to do? Wich adress? And so on.

Lipo have 3S.
ApoC

Next

Return to Calibration