[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Always big Spikes on MAG...static

Always big Spikes on MAG...static

Static, Dynamic, Log File Analysis, Troubleshooting

Re: Always big Spikes on MAG...static

Postby ApoC » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:48 pm

U have mail
ApoC

Postby JussiH » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:17 pm

I am sorry that your experience with AQ has been this way - I really wanted to see you succeed and I hope you understand that I have done everything possible to help out.

I will examine these boards very carefully and try to replicate the problem and isolate the cause. But in another very similar case the board that was returned worked just fine here, and I never was able to replicate the spikes on it.

A third user with a similar problem had to send his board to a friend before good static files could be made. So we have indications that in some locations/environments, the static mag data is disturbed, but its very hard to narrow down the cause.

The refund will be made when the boards are received here.
JussiH

Postby teramax » Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:30 am

somehow everything can fly
teramax

Postby ApoC » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:05 am

Maybe i have to wait, till these problems are solved. i come back, for sure. but atm its not my time to get an autoquad in the air..:(
ApoC

Postby JussiH » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:45 pm

I have just tested both boards that was returned, there is absolutely nothing wrong with them - as I suspected. I used a Transcend class10 8GB card, and ran several logs on them. Examples below.

That leaves us with the logical conclusion that it must be something in your environment or method. It could be a lot of things; high voltage power lines nearby, eletric train rails, static from your logging container, noise from appliances in your home, noise from Cellphones or other personal electronics, etc. Do you happen to live right near a cellphone tower or a power station/hub?

Here are the mag plots from both boards:

Board1 (the first one you bought)

Board_1.jpg

Board2 (the one I sent as replacement)

Board_2.jpg

I will make that refund later today, but I will deduct the standard 40 euro examination fee, as per my terms and conditions.
JussiH

Re: AW: Always big Spikes on MAG...static

Postby ApoC » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:36 pm

ApoC

Postby JussiH » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:32 pm

And why should I carry the extra cost of shipping, paypal fees and so on...neither of the boards can be sold, because you have soldered to them, so on top of the paypal fees and registered mail, I now must carry the loss of 2 boards - it represents a direct loss of more than 450 Euro for me. I am in no way legally obliged to make you a refund!

I have tested both boards very carefully and I can not replicate the problem. You have also failed to answer my questions or show pictures of your logging container - so you are not exactly making it easy for me to help you!

The terms and conditions are very clear, and they are printed on your order confirmation, and you confirmed to have read and understood them when you placed the order.

You know what - I will refund the 403E from the first order, thats it!
JussiH

Postby JussiH » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:38 pm

Please confirm your paypal adress in a PM, the transaction is older than 45 days, so I cant make a direct refund and will have to carry the fee of 14.03E
JussiH

Postby ApoC » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:49 am

ApoC

Postby JussiH » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:54 am

You know what, I dont need lectures from you. The refund will be made

Dont come back - you clearly dont have the skill to manage an AQ build!
JussiH

PreviousNext

Return to Calibration