Always big Spikes on MAG...static

Static, Dynamic, Log File Analysis, Troubleshooting

Re: Always big Spikes on MAG...static

Postby ApoC » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:39 pm

Thx Jussi, for that lesson.

I hope the History of the AQ would be better, as ure Skill in managing things / customers.
ApoC

Postby JussiH » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:23 pm

I think that you will find that my history of helping out and managing things is very good. I am 1 guy doing almost all aspects of producing, testing and supporting the HW - so there will be slips. I am human!

We have been clear from the beginning that AQ was a BETA and not for everyone - patience, experience and skills are the first requirements!!! You are getting this at a price that in market-terms is ridiculous for a system this advanced, and it comes with a support that is as good as we can make it with the ressources available to us - I think we do an excellent job with that, but I guess that for someone it will never be enough...

I have been more than fair with you, and done everything I can to help you out. I sent you a new board and I have even offered to make the static files here.

The fact remains that the boards work 100 percent fine here, so there is only one conclusion, and that is that you are doing something wrong or have some source of this noise in your environment or method.
JussiH

Postby ApoC » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:05 pm

I never doubt, that u are not doing all u can.

I did all, what i have done.

So, when the AQ have this problems in so many location? how can u explain that?
i did all u said, tested all u said ...

u where fair, without any problems. but now, im at a point, where im not sure, where the problem is. i changed all i can, and than???

u say: fuck up, ure not welcome?

wth is going on with one of the AQ Core members???

plz refund the money, and im out. thats it with the aq.
ApoC

Postby Lutz » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:11 pm

@ApoC
imho the foam u used is an 'antistatic' type taken from esd packages. did u tried another one?

just my 2 cents ...
Lutz

Postby chschmid » Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:44 pm

Hi Jussi

An intersting story. I think that you do a faboulus job and that you offered a very generous solution for the "Wobbelkönig" ApoC. But sometimes people can not recognize tokens of appreciation. In your position I would strictly stick to my business conditions.
Anyway, I understand that you can not resell the two boards. But as I understand you examined them and you did the statics. If I can help out I buy one of the boards (if they are in good condition) as spareboard if your offer is reasonable.

Best

Christof
chschmid

Postby axelnied » Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:50 am

ApoC,

Which exact SD cards are you using? Could you please post a picture of them? What class are they?

I read the entire thread and one user was suggesting it was caused by a non-class-10 SD card...

Gruss nach Magdeburg.
Axel
axelnied

Postby JussiH » Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:01 pm

Guys, you dont need to put any effort into this. I made the refund a few days ago, so that should be the end of this ordeal. I would like to make it absolutely clear once again, that I have done everything humanly possibly to help here.

Christof, those two boards will be passed on to team members that need a second or third board - but thanks for the offer!
JussiH

Previous

Return to Calibration