[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - what osd to use?

what osd to use?

Radio, Telemetry, FTDI/USB, ESCs, Motors, etc.

Re: what osd to use?

Postby jphelirc » Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:13 pm

Ron.. well first, I am not 3dr. And i totally agree on the price and all. Unfortunately I cannot sell it less than what it is marked now. And I rather not talk why... ;)

I will soon make another board that has some extra features and better pricing.

-jani
jphelirc

Postby Wingspinner » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:56 pm

HI Jani,
I did not think you were 3DR and it wasn't my intention to offend you or get into a big debate with you. If I did offend you, please accept my humble apologies. Since you are the original developer of minimumOSD I'd love to find a way to help compensate you for your efforts. Let me know how to do that and I will.

All the best,
Ron
Ron
"WingSpinner"
Wingspinner

Postby jphelirc » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:53 am

no worries. and your comments were all rightful. I just wanted to point that simple things are not always so simple :)

I had another OSD that we made already few years ago and this is loosely based on it. Me and Sandro wrote it's code. Michael O. made it's configurator

-jani
jphelirc

Postby rwijnhov » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:13 pm

i can't get my minimosd to work i keep getting waiting for mavlink hartbeat. i alresdy upgraded to the mavlink 1.0 firmware.
rwijnhov

Postby GoFaster » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:51 pm

Did you change the baudrate? MinimOSD defaults to 57600 baud whereas AQ defaults to 115200 baud. Also both sides of MinimOSD has to be powered.
GoFaster

Postby rwijnhov » Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:39 am

Ok how do i change the baudrate of minimosd?
rwijnhov

Postby Teletubbie » Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:26 am

The baudrate of the miniOSD = 57600 so you need to change the AQ6 side only
Teletubbie

Postby rwijnhov » Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:38 am

nope found it in thee firmware of the osd you can change it. so changed it recompiled it and upload and now it is working :)
rwijnhov

Postby Teletubbie » Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:45 am

Great to know!
Teletubbie

Postby rwijnhov » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:49 am

Ok got the osd to work. But all I get to see is the horizong + gps coordiantes + voltage. Rest isn't working any ideas on how to fix this?
rwijnhov

PreviousNext

Return to Connections