[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - what osd to use?

what osd to use?

Radio, Telemetry, FTDI/USB, ESCs, Motors, etc.

Re: what osd to use?

Postby bluuu » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:46 am

it's alive ;)

osd_01.JPG
osd_01.JPG (77.96 KiB) Viewed 19132 times

osd_02.JPG
osd_02.JPG (79.5 KiB) Viewed 19132 times

osd_03.JPG
osd_03.JPG (51.74 KiB) Viewed 19132 times

osd_04.JPG
osd_04.JPG (57.81 KiB) Viewed 19132 times
bluuu

Postby Jdmagoo » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:35 am

Nice one!!

You will need to re-load your charset as the characters on your screenshots are a little corrupt.

As I found out with the minimosd both sides of the board need to have power supplied in order to do this. But I'm not familiar with your adoption.

The charset for this version of firmware is called:

MinimOSD_2.3.0.8.mcm

I hope this helps

James
Jdmagoo

Postby kinderkram » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:18 am

Cool, Adam! 8-)

Once you're done with the OSD maybe Menno can help on the LED signalling - or will you use your own code which you demonstrated at the MF?
kinderkram

Postby bluuu » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:36 pm

:)

b_osd.jpg
bluuu

Postby monkey1 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:45 am

May someone else update the firmware of miniosd extra 2.4 r7xx

here below firmware by James 2.2r681
Attachments
osd.jpg
monkey1

Postby whizz101 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:04 am

How are you guys getting the temp displayed? I am using the osd config tool and temp does not seem to be an option?

Also, it doesn't seem to be possible to get the speed, altitude from take off, or throttle position icons working?

everything else works great, use it on every flight! thanks...

I think i am going to try kissys firmware!
whizz101

Postby Patscherpofel » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:40 am

great stuff, thanks for the effort to share this

I am having problems with the the auto switching of pages when warning happens, I cant switch this off in ct tools
and it allways switches around no matter what I do
another thing , can visible sats be displayed? it only shows 255 all the time

I am using 2.308 , same as the used char set
also I couldnt use arduino to upload the firmware , but it worked with your latest hex file you shared
am I doing something wrong
Patscherpofel

Postby whizz101 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:01 pm

Have a look in the M4 forum at Kissys post about minim OSD. There is a firmware there that shows horizontal position accuacy, and will probably fix your warning problem.
whizz101

Postby Simson » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:38 pm

The disadvantage with the Kisssys firmware is the Baudrate which will not working with the standard Baudrate of the Bluetooth Module.
Therefore I recommend the firmware from James.
Simson

Postby Patscherpofel » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:31 pm

I had lots of problems with this fw so I indeed changed back to kissys and wont use BT I guess
having the hp accuracy is defiantly nice to have

and something different...
I am having the camera on a gimbal, is there any way to invert the horizon so It shows the angle of the aircraft?
that would help me a lot
Patscherpofel

PreviousNext

Return to Connections