[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - what osd to use?

what osd to use?

Radio, Telemetry, FTDI/USB, ESCs, Motors, etc.

Re: what osd to use?

Postby axelnied » Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:40 am

Say Hello to my little friend, that arrived today...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361500844.722071.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361500844.722071.jpg (24.73 KiB) Viewed 14489 times
axelnied

Postby trypt » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:28 am

trypt

Postby axelnied » Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:28 pm

axelnied

Postby Jdmagoo » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:59 am

Trypt,

Did you end up connecting the miniosd? Did you have any issues? Finally is all the functionality of the osd available with AQ?
Jdmagoo

Postby trypt » Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:56 pm

Hey! I haven´t bought it yet, it was axelnied that posted the picture :) I´m also curious on how it works for him.
trypt

Postby Jdmagoo » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:56 pm

Jdmagoo

Postby Kisssys » Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:50 am

The Miniosd does work on the AQ with minor code changes. I just looked for the Arduino files I used but seems I must have deleted them when I cleaned up my files the other day.

I have 2 AQ's set up for FPV with Heading, Altitude, Battery Voltage, RTH heading, Distance to home and attitude. I'll try to find the files and post them, I believe the only changes I made had to do with using AQ_YAW for heading.
Steve
Kisssys
Kisssys

Postby axelnied » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:55 pm

axelnied

Postby Jdmagoo » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:06 pm

Jdmagoo

Postby Kisssys » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:30 pm

Yes I believe it does but I've only been intested in Low Voltage warning and a heading and distance to go home. I think I found the code but I need to reflash a unit to make sure its correct.
Steve
Kisssys
Kisssys

PreviousNext

Return to Connections