[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - I need help for Futaba T14SG =SOLVED=

I need help for Futaba T14SG =SOLVED=

Radio, Telemetry, FTDI/USB, ESCs, Motors, etc.

I need help for Futaba T14SG =SOLVED=

Postby plexus » Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:44 pm

Hi,
I made an unverter between the Futaba RX S7008SB and the AQ
My problem I have no action when I switch the RTH. (all others switches run well)
In the telemetry and in the QGC I see the bargraph activ when I switch in Home or RTH but nothing happen in flight.
Who as a Futaba to help me ?
Thanks

Alain
Last edited by plexus on Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
plexus

Re: I need help for Futaba T14SG

Postby Max » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:45 pm

Hi Alain,

Are you first in PH before you try any Home actions? They only work when in position hold mode, so that also means only with a 3D GPS lock.

If you see the channel graph moving correctly, that should be a good indication that your settings/connections are OK.

-Max
Max

Re: I need help for Futaba T14SG, SOLVED

Postby plexus » Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:22 am

Hi Max
thanks for the reply.
Yes I am in PH and 3D locked.
I think the problem is coming from the Configuration of the Futaba, but I dont see where is the mistake. All seems OK.
You can see the telemetry with the QGC in the attached file. On the SD card the signal is correct. :evil:
With the MX20 all is OK.
RTH.jpg

Solved with a reset of the futaba.
plexus

Return to Connections