[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Autoquad short circuit fixed

Autoquad short circuit fixed

Radio, Telemetry, FTDI/USB, ESCs, Motors, etc.

Autoquad short circuit fixed

Postby monkey1 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:45 pm

As per attached photo, my s.bus signal inverter has wrong pin assignment, AQ signal connect to s.bus inverter's V+. It caused my AQ cannot power up any more!

I have measure the both voltage regulator LD2985BM33R on AQ board, left hand side LD2985BM33R has 5v output instead of regular 3.3v! Am i replace this b533 LDO can fix?

Any further advice?

Thank you.
Attachments
-7af9b37fc6b22965.jpg
-7af9b37fc6b22965.jpg (229.86 KiB) Viewed 24322 times
DSC_1137.JPG
DSC_1136.JPG
+v and Signal was inverted
Last edited by monkey1 on Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:37 am, edited 5 times in total.
monkey1

Re: AQ burn by s.bus inverter wrong pin assignment

Postby monkey1 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:09 am

Finally, i have replace the LDO and discovered the shorted processor STM32F417. After i take out the STM32 , the board Red LED light again! I m trying to get replace another STM32F417.

By the way, if replace another STM32F417 with no success. What is the return repairing procedure?

Thanks
Attachments
aq1.jpg
replace the LDO
aq1.jpg (103.7 KiB) Viewed 24276 times
aq4.jpg
take out STM32F
aq3.jpg
After take out STM32F, Red LED light again, it's sure the shortage of STM32F
aq2.jpg
STM32F take out
Last edited by monkey1 on Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
monkey1

Postby plexus » Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:06 am

The socket sbus is good, but i see that on your cable you have crossed the red and the yellow.
Dont use the red on the bus connector and connect the power to your RX via the +5 of the M3 connector (center pin).
For support see Jussih.
Alain
plexus

Postby monkey1 » Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:26 am

monkey1

Re: Fix AQ overvoltage DIY?

Postby monkey1 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:15 pm

Finally, Replace STM32F417 and get working normally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEGJfhY ... e=youtu.be

BTW, there is no any response from my RMA request since 19 Mar 2015, even an technical advice, a little bit shame!
monkey1

Re: Fix AQ overvoltage DIY?

Postby aBUGSworstnightmare » Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:09 pm

aBUGSworstnightmare

Re: Autoquad no support, Fix the board by myself!

Postby monkey1 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:30 pm

oh sorry, i didnt shouting not willing to FIX it UNDER WARRANTY.
My meaning is how to request RMA procedure or inquiry have paid or unpaid repair service. And also, i have already sent the private RMA request message to my purchased dealer along with this initial post. But unfortunately, get no any accept or unaccepted or further reply.

Pls don't bend my meaning. I'm happy to share the AQ experience of how to fix and build AQ6 circuit board.

And I m not reply on this post who does not reply my enquiry message. If you really want to know, i can send you the private message. May be he or she really busy in these few days and no time to reply the message.
monkey1

Re: Autoquad no support reply, Fix the board by myself!

Postby plexus » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:44 pm

Hi,
Paul and jussih are always ready to help us. But may be too much work to take time to reply
Sorry for you.

Alain
plexus

Postby kinderkram » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:24 pm

Sorry for the incident and that nobody got back on you. Usually shouldn´t happen.
Maybe you just hit the wrong moment: both Flyduino and Viacopter are moving to new places.

Thx for the info on the repair you provided! :)
kinderkram

Postby JussiH » Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:13 pm

I am sorry if this got overlooked in the "MailStroem". :oops:

Normally, I provide repair services, but as Norbert mentions, I am in the middle of a move at the moment, so things are very hectic for me here, so I am unable to provide these services at the moment.

In any case, the moment you begin to rework the original board, or if it was subjected to a shortcircuit event, I usually dont offer to repair it, since I cant guarantee that the board suffered additional damage and will work properly after the repair.

But I am glad to see that you got it working, though. Replacing a MCU is not very hard if you have tools and a bit of experience with SMT.
JussiH

Next

Return to Connections