[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - 3DR_RadioTelemetry

3DR_RadioTelemetry

Radio, Telemetry, FTDI/USB, ESCs, Motors, etc.

Re: 3DR_RadioTelemetry

Postby chschmid » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:35 pm

Did you compile your own HEX?
Maybe its related to this.

Cheers
Christof
chschmid

Postby joebar.rc » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:13 am

Attachments
Capture2.PNG
Capture2.PNG (118.1 KiB) Viewed 15209 times
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (112.33 KiB) Viewed 15209 times
joebar.rc

Postby qalid » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:45 am

@ Chris: I thought Telemetry is included in all stable/official releases, I'm using the latest 6.6.

@Menno: Yes am very sure that FTDI cable connection with AQ is working fine, I've uploaded motor mixing configuration and tested it by connecting all ESCs, they became "green" armed. I checked it again with 115200bps, its working fine.

Surprisngly, when connected with FTDI, and click Start Telemetry. QGC never crashes, the link it lost till I stop the Telemetry. And I see this under communication console:
(MAV 073) SUCCESS: Executed CMD: 2

The rest I will need to try now and post back to you.
qalid

Postby qalid » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:00 am

Hi again, so in 3DR, with 115200, failed!! :geek:

But then I tried 57600, and it worked as shown!
Terminal shows pretty much similar junk..
Attachments
3DR_57600.jpg
3DR_57600.jpg (75.93 KiB) Viewed 15206 times
3DR_failed.jpg
3DR_failed.jpg (69.48 KiB) Viewed 15206 times
qalid

Postby chschmid » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:06 am

chschmid

Postby Cookiemonsta » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:40 am

Can you change the baudrate to 115200 when connected with 57600?
Cookiemonsta

Postby qalid » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:11 pm

I can, but parameters won't change, so what's the point?
And if I tried to load settings again, it will give the failure message again..
qalid

Postby Cookiemonsta » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:22 pm

If you can then do it, save this config and reconnect with 115200 baud. I mean your modules are working with 57600 baud so change that and it'll work.
Cookiemonsta

Postby Cookiemonsta » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:24 pm

By saying save it I mean upload it to the modules
Cookiemonsta

Postby LPR » Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:00 pm

Qalid

Changing the baud rate on the 3D radios is easy if you understand that you need to change the Baud rates when they are both connected to each other using their default 57600 Baud.

Change the baud rate in both radios at the same time while your connected using 57600 Baud.
After both radios have the Baud rate set to 115200 click on "Save Settings".
Now disconnect and restart Config and connect with the Baud rate set at 115200.
If the radios show they are connected then you are ready to connect to the Autoquad board.

Larry
LPR

PreviousNext

Return to Connections