[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - No communication between Futuba and motor

No communication between Futuba and motor

Radio, Telemetry, FTDI/USB, ESCs, Motors, etc.

No communication between Futuba and motor

Postby Dju » Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:33 pm

Hi everyone,
First I would like to thank you, since the begining, all your posts were really usefull and it's really great to have some help when you are lost.

I fashed all my ESC32 and my AQ board, the receiver futaba r2008sb is connected and my futaba tej too. The receiver has his led in green and all my esc32 are in ready mode. But nothing happens when I want to move the motor. DO you have a tuto are a wiki to follow for the first fly ? I'm quite sure that all my cards are good and all my connection, so the problem comme from the programmation of my transmitter I think but I don't have any paper to help me ...
DJI F450
autoquad FC
ESC32
Futaba 8J + R2008sb rx
LIPO 4S
Dju

Re: No communication between Futuba and motor

Postby Alveran » Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:54 pm

Servus

did you installd a S-Bus Converter between your RX and AQ?
more info in the Wiki:
http://autoquad.org/wiki/wiki/autoquad- ... nnections/
Alveran

Postby Dju » Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:06 pm

I'm using the port s-bus on the receiver r2008sb, yes that's true, and I connect the s-bus port directly to the aq board on J7
DJI F450
autoquad FC
ESC32
Futaba 8J + R2008sb rx
LIPO 4S
Dju

Postby Dju » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:22 pm

I really need to install a S-Bus Converter between futaba r2008sb receiver and the aq board ?
DJI F450
autoquad FC
ESC32
Futaba 8J + R2008sb rx
LIPO 4S
Dju

Postby kinderkram » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:43 pm

Yep, as Mike already mentioned and linked to the Wiki.
kinderkram

Postby Alveran » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:05 pm

or you can use an other RX witch convert the S-Bus signal to a normal ppm signal like this one:

with short Antennas
http://www.freakware.de/p/gigascan-5-2- ... a34690.htm

Long Antennas:
http://www.freakware.de/p/gigascan-5-lx ... 105930.htm

or only for S-Bus / PPM outputs:
http://www.freakware.de/p/gigascan-sate ... a65358.htm
Alveran

Postby Dju » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:03 am

Thanks for your answers, but I don't understand something: I don't have any choice than use the S-bus from the futaba r2008sb receiver ? I can't use something else ? because I just want to use the brushless motor with the ESC32 ... In fact I think I'm lost in the RxTx part...
DJI F450
autoquad FC
ESC32
Futaba 8J + R2008sb rx
LIPO 4S
Dju

Postby Dju » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:10 am

DJI F450
autoquad FC
ESC32
Futaba 8J + R2008sb rx
LIPO 4S
Dju

Postby Max » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:16 am

Dju,

To connect your Rx to AQ flight controller, you need to use the S-Bus output and an inverter, as mentioned. To connect it directly to ESC32 you can use any of the 8 standard channel outputs from the Rx (not s-bus).

-Max
Max

Postby Dju » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:22 am

Ok thank a lot Max, I follow your advice :)
Julien
DJI F450
autoquad FC
ESC32
Futaba 8J + R2008sb rx
LIPO 4S
Dju

Next

Return to Connections