[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - FrSky Taranis Telemetry via sPort

FrSky Taranis Telemetry via sPort

Radio, Telemetry, FTDI/USB, ESCs, Motors, etc.

Re: FrSky Taranis Telemetry via sPort

Postby kinderkram » Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:25 pm

There´s a native AQ solution in the works and there´s an existing solution for the Teeny.
I have all the instructions and files so: Max, lean back - we´ll fiddle it. ;)

Sadly my first Teeny is lost in the Post - or somewhere buried in a pile due to the ongoing strike.
Another union joined the strike so there´s not much hope for Germony atm.

Ordered another one via another carrier, so...

Johannes: I will bundle the whole stuff and send it to you if you want. Gimme your desired email address via PM.

Norbert
kinderkram

Postby johannes3154 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:05 pm

johannes3154

Postby kinderkram » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:24 pm

Done,
I`ve changed your post so you don´t get your inbox filled by spammers. ;)
kinderkram

Postby kinderkram » Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:43 am

My Teensy came yesterday so I flashed the .hex, soldered and connected it to both sPort and AQ Tx but I don´t get a solid LED - it just blinks at ~1Hz. :(

Flashed the lua enabled fw, put the scripts on the SD in their appropriate folders but I only get telemetry data from the X8R, not through the Teensy. I do see the 2 telemetry pages but no data except radio voltage and RSSI.

The modded X8R works fine on SBUS without inverter btw, bound in D16 mode with 8ch.

@ Johannes: did you come any further?
kinderkram

Postby johannes3154 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:51 am

johannes3154

Postby kinderkram » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:51 am

Well, the config.h says
DEFAULT_MAVLINK_BAUD BAUD_RATE_115200

and the telem_sport.h says
FRSKY_BAUD 57600

Should they be the same? I thought they were independent from one another.
kinderkram

Postby johannes3154 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:58 am

johannes3154

Postby kinderkram » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:15 pm

I just flashed the hex file. Blinking is 1Hz (not 5Hz) so this should indicate "no data".
Will download and compile the project to see if it makes a difference...

I also had the wrong fw on the Taranis at first - but the missing "custom scripts" page was hint enough.

P.S.: Tried to compile the fw but getting an error message: mavlink_types.h missing (even if I add the file to the folder).
I also checked the soldering, connections etc. again. Usual telemetry via FTDI or Bluetooth works fine but the teensy doesn´t seem to receive a mavlink heartbeat - it keeps blinking at 1Hz...
kinderkram

Postby johannes3154 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:04 pm

johannes3154

Postby kinderkram » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:50 pm

No, sorry - I`m stuck myself. Can´t figure out what exactly is missing. :?
I guess we need to wait for the Max´hints. I was hoping to get away with just flashing the .hex file but no...
kinderkram

PreviousNext

Return to Connections