[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - FrSky Taranis Telemetry via sPort

FrSky Taranis Telemetry via sPort

Radio, Telemetry, FTDI/USB, ESCs, Motors, etc.

FrSky Taranis Telemetry via sPort

Postby skew » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:34 am

Well this is not as cool as the HOTT setup but it does work for a few basic items. I am going to dig around the code some to see if I can unlock a few AQ features. I used the code from this thread and used a arduino teensy 3.1. I guess about any arduino board would work. The only code change I made I changed the baud rate on the mavlink to 115200 so far to make it talk to each other. I just setup wav files to the values from the telemetry.

some of my findings so far.

T1 = GPS Lock(4614=no gps) (4617=2d gps) (4619=3d gps)
T2 = 32=disarmed 34=armed
Cells = Pack Voltage
Cell = Cell voltage (uses pack voltage divided)
Galt = GPS Alt
Fuel = Status (1=standing by) (2=active) (4=pos hold)
Lat & Long works with no adjustments

Here is a quick demo video
skew

Re: FrSky Taranis Telemetry via sPort

Postby joebar.rc » Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:13 am

Yeah, good job. But I need to dig up the post and integrate it into the mav2telem code but we already have most of the autoquad telemetry ported to frsky within the limitations of the protocol obviously,
Some work has even been done to port it to native AQ.

I'm sure you can use that code and ideas for the teensy port. Will find and post later..
Menno
joebar.rc

Postby McUles » Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:28 pm

There is a button missing to subscribe to Threads.
McUles

Postby kinderkram » Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:00 am

kinderkram

Postby kinderkram » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:54 pm

Hi skew,

Since I now have a Taranis Plus I ordered a Teensy 3.1 and will follow your steps.
Where did you get the wav files from and how did you assign them to the messages on the Taranis?

Norbert
kinderkram

Postby johannes3154 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:30 pm

Hey Kinderkram,
i think u can get them from here:
https://github.com/fnoopdogg/MavLink_Fr ... /SOUNDS/en
They moved that project to github.
Johannes
johannes3154

Postby kinderkram » Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:08 am

Thx Johannes!

Still waiting on the Teensy (German post strike continues) and I received another solution from Max that never made it to the public.
As soon as I have it all set up I will document it in the Wiki.
kinderkram

Postby johannes3154 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:18 am

johannes3154

Postby kinderkram » Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:34 pm

Well, I actually can´t compare both but from the looks they appear to be similar.

I think Max is open for new testers since this has been laying around untested since March.
From what I have understood you only need to flash the .hex file with the Teensy Loader and assign the wav files to the functions (which looks like the hardest part to me).
kinderkram

Postby sandmen » Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:25 pm

@Kinderkram, until a long time, is laying arround the code for AQ and Taranis Telemetrie.
Have a look into the Team section.
sandmen

Next

Return to Connections