[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - AutoQuad & Spektrum telemetry

AutoQuad & Spektrum telemetry

Radio, Telemetry, FTDI/USB, ESCs, Motors, etc.

Re: AutoQuad & Spektrum telemetry

Postby kinderkram » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:25 pm

Good find, Joerg!

Does it work if you power the transmitter after powering the AQ?
Sounds like the Tx is awaiting some input from the module when booting...
kinderkram

Postby joebar.rc » Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:32 pm

First post updated with the location of the arduino package, a wiring diagram, instructions and sample screens

ProMicro_con_spektrum.png
ProMicro_con_spektrum.png (142.54 KiB) Viewed 29603 times
joebar.rc

Postby Fridi71 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:00 pm

Hallo,
I just ask here in the forum.
I search a telemetry between ArduPilot and Spectrum DX9.
I have now downloaded the software and transfer it to my Arduino micro.
The Micro according to the plan and connect the RX LED also flashes fine in time.
But really I do not see much on my DX9.
Tried various settings in the spark, no success.
Probably the code of Mavlink Autoquad after ArduPilot must be changed.
Who can provide support?
Fridi71

Postby aBUGSworstnightmare » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:48 am

aBUGSworstnightmare

Postby Fridi71 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:30 pm

Hallo,

I have the telemetry now running.

Only Alt is not displayed.
The value is briefly displayed in the DX9 and then back to zero.
If I set a fixed value in this code is also displayed only once.

Can someone help of a case.

Greeting Fridi
Fridi71

Postby jtcrowder49 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:38 am

Hello all, and thank you for the wonderful forum here. I have had auto quad for some time now and I just came across this great telemetry mod. I have been trying to compile the sketch for use on my board now for two days and it has been throwing the same error. I even re-downloaded my libraries. Can someone please help me with this? the error message is this...

In file included from /Users/crowderjake/Downloads/Mav2Telem_v1/Mav2Telem/Mav2Telem.ino:70:0:
/Users/crowderjake/Documents/Arduino/libraries/FastSerial/FastSerial.h:47:3: error: #error Must include FastSerial.h before the Arduino serial driver is defined.
# error Must include FastSerial.h before the Arduino serial driver is defined.

^
exit status 1
Error compiling.

I've been using arduino for some time but nothing I seem to do works. I even followed the comments in the code.

Thanks for the help!

-Jake
jtcrowder49

Postby Simson » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:53 am

Maybe someone can just post the hex file....then you don't need to investigate the problems with the Arduino IDE.
With X Loader you can flash the hex code directly to the Arduino.
Simson

Postby jtcrowder49 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:53 pm

jtcrowder49

Postby aBUGSworstnightmare » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:59 pm

Spektrum finally decided to release the documentation of their telemetry interface, so no more reverse engineering 8-)

Any Kunz posted it on RCgroups, i.e. here http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showpost ... count=1128

So, let me add the manual to this thread as well
Spektrum Telemetry Rev E.pdf
Spektrum telemetry manual
(338.21 KiB) Downloaded 1866 times

aBUGSworstnightmare
aBUGSworstnightmare

Previous

Return to Connections