[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - AutoQuad native Graupner HoTT telemetry (update jan 2015)

AutoQuad native Graupner HoTT telemetry (update jan 2015)

Radio, Telemetry, FTDI/USB, ESCs, Motors, etc.

Re: AutoQuad native Graupner HoTT telemetry (update jan 2015

Postby bluuu » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:50 pm

maybe CONFIG_VERSION ?
bluuu

Postby teramax » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:21 am

somehow everything can fly
teramax

Postby Ecky » Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:54 pm

Hi,

i experienced that often in the past during changing versions it is recomded to start with default params and enter the params what are not default manually for et least one time. Then you can save them and flash back if required.
For me, changing from R442 without hott to R445 with hott was without problems due to the params (with M4).

Testing telemetry with M4 produces a other "problem" with R445 hott release for my configuration:

What does that "beeping" sound mean and what can i do to prevent it. Didn't see that in R429 hott and AQ6.

Telemetry is running well, expect from the realy to large homedistance (perhaps because testing indoor?)

Greatings

Christian
Last edited by Ecky on Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ecky

Postby kinderkram » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:03 pm

Yep, resetting to defaults is recommended when upgrading to a new fw version.
That´s why Max introduced that button in QGC - and the possibilty to only reload portions or a certain set of parameters.

Each new firmware might have new or changed default parameters. A restart is also recommended to see if the params were saved properly and not get lost on next reboot which might lead to surprises and head scratching. ;)
kinderkram

Postby Ecky » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:25 pm

Yes, reset button is very helpfully. In the past you have to set the param "config_version" to "0" and reboot
to reset paramas, what is not as comfortable.
Ecky

Postby joebar.rc » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:08 pm

joebar.rc

Postby Ecky » Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:21 pm

Wow, what a celestial peace! :D

The reason is powering the Hott-RX with M4 3.2V, instead of 5V UBEC. All mine other modells
RX are powerd via 5V UBEC. The Hott-RX undervoltage warning default is set to 3.8V, so that i
never get a warning with 5V UBEC before. I changed the undervoltage warning to 3.0V.

Thanks for your help and especially thanks for your great work in developing the Hott FW!!!

Christian
Ecky

Postby solution » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:48 pm

Hi
I changed my M4V2 ladybird with Graupner GR12s receiver (latest update) to Hott telemetry.
Telemetry data in Koptermenue are all available,
the WP-recording work.

However, the text telemetry does not work. I can only select the 6 sides of the receiver menus, then end.

Does anyone have any idea why this might be?

greeting
Joachim

Excuse my Google English

Edit: Have changed to comport 3 (pin J2-10) now it works.
solution

Postby plexus » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:28 pm

Hi,
I flashed my FC AQ6 with that firm (autoquad_hott_dimu_r445_aq6r1_quatos.zip. ) to get the informations with Hott, but it is not working.:
I activated "telemetry Hott=1" in the board parameters
On my MX20, I get only in the windows of it "receiver", that all.
Is there a mysterious knob to activate the Hott ?

The firm of the MX20 is 1.41

After several on/off that run : :mrgreen:
BUT the heading is always false:
in flight the heading is correct on the QGC and on my android, but it is false on my MX20Hott.
See the post here:
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=4268

Alain
plexus

Postby mumba » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:46 pm

I have a problem too with this firmware.

when it´s flashed to the M4 (Ladybird), the motors only have about 50% power and scream like bad timing on brushless motors.....
with other firmware everything is ok again. :(

any idea?

thanks

mumba
mumba

PreviousNext

Return to Connections