[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - AutoQuad native Graupner HoTT telemetry (update jan 2015)

AutoQuad native Graupner HoTT telemetry (update jan 2015)

Radio, Telemetry, FTDI/USB, ESCs, Motors, etc.

Re: AutoQuad native Graupner HoTT telemetry

Postby JussiH » Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:16 pm

Menno, its great work. Makes me wish I had a Graupner...

So I think I will just stand on Jörgs shoulders here hoping for the party to soon include spektrum telemetry... :D
JussiH

Postby aBUGSworstnightmare » Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:26 pm

aBUGSworstnightmare

Postby teramax » Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:52 pm

great work Menno, i love it and in fact my 2 Graupners, the MX 20 and the MC 20 will love it too 8-)
somehow everything can fly
teramax

Postby flyrobot » Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:45 pm

Hi Menno,

Its indeed can bit MK telemetry feature. I love to test it, but unfortunately i should wait DIMU.

John
flyrobot

Postby phynix » Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:47 pm

Jeah, this looks great!!! I will test it, too. At latest when the DIMU is available :). By the way, is there a chance that this gets into the "official" code?
phynix

Postby DUKE40 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:06 pm

Sounds great. Currently I am using the HoTT Telemetry with the MAV2HoTT on an Arduino, and would be more than happy to reduce the hardware.
Is this working with the current Autoquad hardware without DIMU? I think to have understood, that it works if using the DYI CAN Board (Where can I find it?) or directly soldering the TX on the pad 3 of J2.
By the way, I am using a current sensor, what would be the best option to continue using this? With this new possibility? And where should I connect the current sensor so the data is taken into consideration?
Sorry if my questions are obvious, but I could not find the answers to them up to now, even reading the thread several times.
Best regards,
DUKE40

Postby kinderkram » Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:35 pm

Here´s the DIY board: http://oshpark.com/shared_projects/L9oaieSD

You can use Menno´s solution without additional hw on an AQ6 AIUM board but then you´ll have the standard telemetry only - not the ESCs telemetry, of course,
kinderkram

Postby DUKE40 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:13 pm

Hi Kinderkram,

do I understand you correctly, that using the pad3 on J2 I would have the telemetry as already with Mav2HoTT. I do not need the ESC Telemetry, as I do not have the ESC32, but standard ESCs with SimonK Firmware.
The last open point would be the current sensor. I have not found any information how to connect it to the AQ so I have this infomration as well in the Telemetry.
Best regards,
DUKE40

Postby kinderkram » Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:19 pm

Yes, written in post 1.

there are 2 options for current sensors: one on the 2. baro´s pads or a separate module.
Both can be ordered on Menno´s Oshpark page: http://oshpark.com/profiles/joebar
kinderkram

Postby kinderkram » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:11 pm

Menno, you mentioned to use a BT module on the Graupner MZ - how to?
There have been requests by shy German users.
So they sent me to ask you. :lol:
kinderkram

PreviousNext

Return to Connections